4.8

Merchants appreciate this app for its customization options, including location-specific messaging, which helps improve conversion rates and reduce delivery-related queries. It's praised for its seamless integration, control over bulky items, and accurate delivery dates. Merchants find it affordable, simple, and professional. The support team is known for their quick and efficient assistance. The app is easy to set up and functions perfectly.

March 22, 2021

I recommend this app! The app is very useful and easy to use and you can customise it per product or collection ! it is amazing

4evergymequipment
March 24, 2021

I took the basic plan and it is a good simple solution. The support too was prompt and good. I will recommend this app to others.

BorderTribe
India
Edited January 17, 2022

great app with great support!! they always there to help and the app is really easy to use. If you are looking for an app which shows the delivery time, this should be it
The whatsapp service is beyond good!

Bems Home
Germany
October 12, 2020

Las funciones son prescisas, el precio es adecuado y funciona super bien en mi sitio, muy conforme con esta app

Detallitos Pandora
Chile
SetuBridge replied October 12, 2020

Muchas gracias por sus amables palabras. Realmente apreciamos que se tome el tiempo para compartir su experiencia con nosotros. :)

May 18, 2022

This is one of the better apps I've used on Shopify. The dev team is extremely helpful and went out of their way to help me edit my store for over an hour to get the app just how I wanted it. Highly recommend!

Oak & Rove
SetuBridge replied June 3, 2022

Thank you so much for your kind words :) Feedback like this helps us constantly improve our customer experiences by knowing what we are doing right and what we can work on. So, I appreciate you taking the time to send us this helpful response.

August 12, 2022

Good App. Working Good. Support team is very good. You can make different delivery date for each product and country wise.

Just Adore®
United Arab Emirates
SetuBridge replied August 25, 2022

We are incredibly grateful that you spared the time to share your experience with us.

November 7, 2022

I've had issues around some features of this app but the support was super quick in response and now it's working well on my store. Would recommend it

Value Chandelier
January 5, 2021

Very good app. Easy to learn and does exactly what it's supposed to do. Also, the support team is great!

ThriveRoyal
Israel
Edited December 16, 2020

Great app and very helpful people who coded for us also! will def be using again and highly recommend! thank you!

Steel World UK
February 10, 2023

Hands down the best estimated delivery date app out there. I've tried the others and the support and functionality of this app is the best I've used. Thank you SetuBridge!

Zenkai Home
SetuBridge replied February 25, 2023

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our app! We're thrilled to hear that you're enjoying it and that it's meeting your needs. Your feedback is invaluable to us and we appreciate your support.