4.8

Merchants appreciate this app for its ability to enhance conversion rates by providing precise delivery dates. It offers customization options for messaging and location targeting, and integrates well with the store's backend. The app is also valued for reducing delivery-related queries and its responsive customer support. Many find it affordable and great value for money.

February 16, 2022

Brilliant CAN DO attitude - highly recommended - The team are responsive and polite - Thank you Guys!

Bath Bliss Co
Over 1 year using the app
February 3, 2022

There was a serious problem in correctly informing the shipping deadline of products that vary between 5 days and 60 days and the worst thing is that this is not constant, there are changes and this makes the customer insecure.
With this application I joined the products in specific collections for the deadlines I need and when I register them I add the tag of your temporal collection.
Now it's good, if the supplier changes the delivery time for any reason, just change the product tag and everything will proceed normally.

Via Universal
Brazil
Over 1 year using the app
December 15, 2021

Simple app with very affordable pricing. I had some issues with setting it up, but the customer support was available a few minutes after my request and made it work for me. Super good communication and friendly staff.

KYNNI
Germany
April 11, 2022

I am using this app since months on two stores and it works awesome. The clients know exactly, when they will get there package. I love it!

Act of love
Germany
SetuBridge replied April 19, 2022

Thank you so much for taking the time to write feedback for us! Everyone here at SetuBridge loves to know that our customers enjoy what we do.

April 27, 2021

Very effective app and easy to use! I have been using this app for a couple of months and so far no issues.

Anteku
March 3, 2021

Exactly what i was looking for!
I can create my own product collections (for example with tags about the delivery time) and then set the delivery time for every categorie differently. And very good support Thanks

Pelletgrill.ch
Switzerland
July 27, 2022

The app is very helpful to show out estimated delivery dates that update day by day. Had a few problems with load time and formatting across general and specific messages but got in touch with their live chat and they had it sorted there and then. Also added in formatting requests. Lovely and helpful, thank you.

Naturewall
July 5, 2021

The app works great! I am looking forward to the app updates. Customer service was outstanding. The team was extremely helpful in assisting me with setup. Highly recommend.

Crafty Luxe Co
November 12, 2020

Great app to give your customers an estimated delivery date before purchasing a product. It was pretty easy to set it up on our website and the team was super helpful and quick to respond to any of our questions. We totally recommend this app!

Stöqq
France
January 31, 2022

Its a shame 5 stars is all you can give as they deserve much more. Customer service couldn't be more helpful even if they tried. They really look after you and the app itself is great with some really good templates its hard to choose which one. Very easy to set up (I had an issue due to my theme not the app and they have made sure it all gets sorted out). Very happy indeed

MiSiPi Design
Hong Kong SAR
12 months using the app
SetuBridge replied February 26, 2022

Thank you for taking the time to write this, and for pointing out these issues. We work hard to give all of our customers a great experience, and we keep it improving :)