4.8

Merchants appreciate this app for its ability to enhance conversion rates by providing precise delivery dates. It offers customization options for messaging and location targeting, and integrates well with the store's backend. The app is also valued for reducing delivery-related queries and its responsive customer support. Many find it affordable and great value for money.

Edited April 29, 2021

I really like the app: "Estimated Delivery Date Range", Very easy to use and easy to set up. Thank you!

Ryan Valdem
Russia
January 12, 2023

not working properly - cannot adapt to per variant instead of product. I think its good for small stores but forget about it if you plan to scale product amounts and work with variants. useless.

had the app for over 1 year.

Playoffside.com
SetuBridge replied January 16, 2023

Hello Playoffside,
We are sorry to hear that you have had such a negative experience. Our team is dedicated to providing excellent customer service, and we strive for 100% satisfaction with every appointment. We would like the opportunity to rectify this situation and help make it right for you. You can connect with us on live chat, WhatsApp chat(+918511963839), or via email at help.setubridgeapps@gmail.com.

Thanks & regards,
SetuBridge Support team

Edited February 3, 2022

Customer support in setting up the features of this app was really fast. I practically don't have to do anything. Just get ready for what you want before you reply to their welcome email as they contact you almost straight away. Once you have your details such as days to deliver, 24/7 customer support or upgrade the courier service, THEN contact them

Blue Azuryte
SetuBridge replied February 26, 2022

Thank you so much for this review. We really appreciate you being a customer and helping to share the words about us. We’re here for you anytime.

May 22, 2023

Very useful app, easy to set up and customize. The support team helped us a lot and is capable of solving all our issues in a short time. Highly reccomended!

Shopdecor
Italy
8 months using the app
SetuBridge replied May 22, 2023

Thank you for your glowing review! We are grateful for your feedback and hope to have the pleasure of serving you again soon.

March 22, 2021

I recommend this app! The app is very useful and easy to use and you can customise it per product or collection ! it is amazing

4evergymequipment
March 24, 2021

I took the basic plan and it is a good simple solution. The support too was prompt and good. I will recommend this app to others.

BorderTribe
India
Edited January 17, 2022

great app with great support!! they always there to help and the app is really easy to use. If you are looking for an app which shows the delivery time, this should be it
The whatsapp service is beyond good!

Bems Home
Germany
February 10, 2023

Hands down the best estimated delivery date app out there. I've tried the others and the support and functionality of this app is the best I've used. Thank you SetuBridge!

Zenkai Home
SetuBridge replied February 25, 2023

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our app! We're thrilled to hear that you're enjoying it and that it's meeting your needs. Your feedback is invaluable to us and we appreciate your support.

October 12, 2020

Las funciones son prescisas, el precio es adecuado y funciona super bien en mi sitio, muy conforme con esta app

Detallitos Pandora
Chile
SetuBridge replied October 12, 2020

Muchas gracias por sus amables palabras. Realmente apreciamos que se tome el tiempo para compartir su experiencia con nosotros. :)

May 18, 2022

This is one of the better apps I've used on Shopify. The dev team is extremely helpful and went out of their way to help me edit my store for over an hour to get the app just how I wanted it. Highly recommend!

Oak & Rove
SetuBridge replied June 3, 2022

Thank you so much for your kind words :) Feedback like this helps us constantly improve our customer experiences by knowing what we are doing right and what we can work on. So, I appreciate you taking the time to send us this helpful response.