4.7

Merchants appreciate this app for its customization features, allowing targeted delivery estimates for specific locations and products. It's praised for boosting conversion rates and enhancing customer experience through clear delivery communication. The support team is recognized for their responsiveness and helpfulness. Merchants value the seamless integration with their store's backend and the accurate, daily-updated delivery dates. The app is also noted for displaying shipping information on product and checkout pages, and providing delivery estimates for out-of-stock items. It's described as easy to use, cost-effective, and adaptable to merchant needs.

August 12, 2022

Good App. Working Good. Support team is very good. You can make different delivery date for each product and country wise.

Just Adore®
United Arab Emirates
SetuBridge replied August 25, 2022

We are incredibly grateful that you spared the time to share your experience with us.

November 7, 2022

I've had issues around some features of this app but the support was super quick in response and now it's working well on my store. Would recommend it

Value Chandelier
January 5, 2021

Very good app. Easy to learn and does exactly what it's supposed to do. Also, the support team is great!

ThriveRoyal
Israel
Edited December 16, 2020

Great app and very helpful people who coded for us also! will def be using again and highly recommend! thank you!

Steel World UK
February 10, 2023

Hands down the best estimated delivery date app out there. I've tried the others and the support and functionality of this app is the best I've used. Thank you SetuBridge!

Zenkai Home
SetuBridge replied February 25, 2023

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our app! We're thrilled to hear that you're enjoying it and that it's meeting your needs. Your feedback is invaluable to us and we appreciate your support.

June 16, 2022

This is the best ETA app around! It has everything you will ever need. The developers are quick if you want any more customization.

Amuzzi
Belgium
December 28, 2022

Great app which will help you to show your estimated delivery date on product page as you want to show! Thanks for great support

Mahfelle
Türkiye
SetuBridge replied December 28, 2022

Thank you so much for your amazing review! We are so happy to hear that you are enjoying our app. Please let us know if we can help you with anything further, and thank you for taking time out of your day to leave us this super kind review.

March 4, 2021

J'ai téléchargé cette application et suite à une erreur de ma part une virgule sur le message, Ajay m'a aidée dans un calme et une patience absolue merci beaucoup ça marche maintenant et je trouve que c'est beau sur la fiche produit.

Chamanisme & Traditions
France
Edited December 19, 2020

I've just been using the app for a few days, but I think it's a great way to show customers when to expect their orders, and push them a bit to hurry up and order soon. Customer service is super friendly and helpful. I had to contact them to help me change the language, and they were very nice and helped me fix it. They also told me that they will add a countdown so customers get the feeling thst they should order soon.

The Yellow Clip
Mexico
November 2, 2020

Easy to use and good help service from the team. They answer at the moment and give me the solution. Thanks

PearPods.es