Estimated Delivery Date

Estimated Delivery Date, Shipping Time Countdown, ETA

From $2.99/month

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

LittleCharactersStore

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 2 months

Really great App. I have used more expensive apps and they did not have the options this great little app has. One feature i am extremely happy about is estimate delivery details showing on cart, checkout and thank you pages and the ability show the specific messages. so many different themes to choose from. The customer support team is very polite and quick to provide solutions. thank you once again. Your app has helped to gain trust from customers and increase returning customer rate :)

kiwla.com

Location India

Great app for shipping time as ours wish. Also Getting prompt support from the developers whenever it is needed. You can surely and try this app. it works better

LULU FURNITURE

Location Singapore

The app works as expected. It is convenient to use. There is good and responsive customer service support as well.

smartinhuis.com

Location Netherlands
Time spent using app 37 minutes

Probably the fastest support I have ever seen with an app. Impeccable! Very easy to use app as well, very good UX.

Pippa & Fritz

Location Germany

Great app to customize shipping time on product level. Got immediate support from the developers when needed. Helped us to display the shipping date in the german format dd.mm.yyyy

Shedzy

This app is invaluable to my business and overall I'm very happy. I would like to see a slightly quicker to navigate custom message list for use on a smaller 13 inch laptop. You have to hover over each line item to find out what you are looking at.
Great customer service and quick resolution after the app crashed once. Great template options!

September 1, 2021

Thanks for the review! Our team feels grateful that our app is of so much importance and helpful to you :)

We are working on the UI/UX improvement. Till it's ready, you can make use of the Import-Export feature for your situation. https://prnt.sc/1qydtxz

ReyBechiShopStyle

Location Spain

It is a good app to help your store in sales and give more trust to your service. I think is a great idea. The team is very helpful and honest. They did help me in all the settings! Thanks !!

Dixvitas

Time spent using app About 10 hours

Waste of time if you are selling in more than one country Does not support IP geolocation, There is no trail !! read the description before installing

Karribay

Location Trinidad & Tobago

This app integration was flawless, to my store works great. This support them is mind blowing, assistance is of first class

My Outfit Online

We wanted to add multiple shipping methods, and their app support team was super helpful with setting that up. They replied quickly and got the setup done fast as well! Overall, we are very satisfied.