Estimated Order Delivery Date

Schedule Estimated Delivery Date, Order Shipping Timer, ETA

From $2.99/month

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Blue Azuryte

Location Australia
Time spent using app 1 day

Customer support in setting up the features of this app was really fast. I practically don't have to do anything. Just get ready for what you want before you reply to their welcome email as they contact you almost straight away. Once you have your details such as days to deliver, 24/7 customer support or upgrade the courier service, THEN contact them

February 26, 2022

Thank you so much for this review. We really appreciate you being a customer and helping to share the words about us. We’re here for you anytime.

MiSiPi Design

Location Hong Kong SAR

Its a shame 5 stars is all you can give as they deserve much more. Customer service couldn't be more helpful even if they tried. They really look after you and the app itself is great with some really good templates its hard to choose which one. Very easy to set up (I had an issue due to my theme not the app and they have made sure it all gets sorted out). Very happy indeed

February 26, 2022

Thank you for taking the time to write this, and for pointing out these issues. We work hard to give all of our customers a great experience, and we keep it improving :)

Crockerybazzar.com

Location India

Very good app,it helped me fulfilling my store with details whatever i had wished to be required for success

Queen Gowns

I love this app! It makes it so easy for our store with handmade items since our lead time can change. Its so important to make sure the customer has clear expectations and this app does exactly that with the timing.

Topknot Tiaras & Veils

I used the app to help give better delivery date range forecasts to customers. I found it easy to setup and worked well. I would like the ability to select by vendor but otherwise it works well.

Nazranaa

Good app does it what it's supposed to. I also like the fact that it let's me setup different rules for different category of products

Licensewise - IT Security leverancier

Location Netherlands

Average, worked OK for a while. But styling for specific messages hasn't been working for months now. Still no solution.

January 12, 2022

Axay form SetuBridge here,

Thanks for your valuable feedback. I wanted to first start off by apologizing for the negative experience you had with our app - that's certainly not the experience that we want our merchants to have when working with us or using our apps.

I've reached out to you via email to further investigate this ad as you talked about the font styling for specific messages, it's not available in the current app functionality. You can design content with the available features. And if you face any trouble, please connect us on our support channel. We will help you to solve the issues on time.

Blik Products

Location Chile

Very friendly app, easy to use. Also, customer support is there to answer any questions that may arise.

Legendary Computers

Time spent using app About 2 months

Exactly what I was looking for. I have long processing times and this will help with customer confusion about delivery times.

Montableaudeco

Location France

Very good application. easy for use .Thanks for help Charly..sorry for my english :) .......................