Etsy Marketplace Integration

Etsy Marketplace Integration

by CedCommerce

Sell on Etsy in an easy way, list products and manage orders.

Good Morning Mugs

I used the free trial to test-post a few things on shopify and send them to an etsy store and it worked wonderfully. When I'm ready to fully set up my shopify store I will definitely be using this app! Srajan is great to work with!

Clutch Cuties

I was having trouble syncing my products onto the app and Srajan help me out a lot. Now I am to sell on Etsy. Srajan stayed with me with the whole process with step by step instruction.

Woltac-Etsy 2.0

They have been extremely helpful and this app works very smoothly compared to other apps I have used! Thank you for all the help!

valentstore

It was a great experience. That is very kind of Srajan.
Thank you very much.

Thienna's Sweet Life

Etsy's customer support was the best ever! Lightning speed in problem solving. My shop was up and running in less than 1 hour. AMAZING! I am just so happy. Thank you so much again.

JFigures

the support team is very helpful, take time to solve all my issue , with the real time chat and on call support , i am very satisfied for the service , I would highly recommend others

Bizzi Growin Nursery Interiors

Fast and easy way of linking Shopify to sell on Etsy. The online support service has been excellent too! Thanks for your help :)

heyDagogo

The best app I have used for listing my products on Etsy!!!

I tried about 4 or 5 apps that claim to list your products on Etsy and this is the only one that worked consistently. As with any listing app, you have to take a moment to learn how to use it but once you get the hang of it, it’s not that difficult. Plus their customer support staff are very available. I had to contact support to help me set things up and for an explanation on how to use it and was lucky enough to be connected with Rishabh who was very very helpful on more than one occasion.

Animals Facing Left

The support was just amazing. Contacted me through Skype and helped in any step of the way. I recommend this app 100%

Lefkara Silver Jewellery

Absolutely fantastic for syncing Shopify to Etsy! The app works like a charm, fast, reliable, very easy interface and saves you endless hours of manual work with few clicks.

I have tried using few other apps in the same category but this one is by far the best. No errors, just works without issues and makes your Etsy shop shine in minutes.

Also I have to give credits to the best customer support I ever received from a Shopify app developer (and I've came in contact with many). All my questions solved in minutes.

Must have, totally recommended !

1 2 5 6 7 8 9 10 12