Etsy Marketplace Integration

Etsy Marketplace Integration

by CedCommerce

Sell on Etsy, list products, sync inventory and manage orders.

Lisa’s Bling Boutique

I've been selling on Etsy for a while and looking for something that will sync my Etsy shop in near real-time with a website, and this is it!

Every time we have needed help with something, support is quick to respond and helps us immediately.

Dear Lisa's Bling Boutique,

Great to hear such appreciative words from you. We always try to provide proper and instant support to our sellers so that don't face any kind of problem while using the app. We are sure that you will find our widget section helpful to check analytics for your products. So, don't forget to check it.

Thanks,

Dice Dungeons

The app has been working great for several months now. No issues, and when minor problems have occurred, mostly due to minor confusion, the support chat has instantly helped.

Highly recommend if you are looking to run a etsy store and dont' want any huge addition to your labor.

Dear Dice Dungeons,

Thanks for your feedback. Your contribution will always matter to us. Thanks for stay connected with us and raised your queries every time. It will make us more confident to help you more in Etsy.com.

Castle Cats

I was looking for an easy app that would transfer all my Shopify data to my Etsy store, and this app had very good reviews and feedback.

At first the app was kind of overwhelming, but with the use of video tutorials they guide you through every step.

Syncing your products is really easy. You have to create profiles which you sync with your products and a shipping template. Once you've done that it's a 1 click press to sync your products to Etsy.

I ran into some problems with the integration and shipping templates but I talked to Shubham Kumar at the support and he was very helpful and responded immediately when I ran into issues.

Great app and support!

Dear Castle Cats,

Thank for the feedback and rating us 5 stars. We understand the basic need of a seller and app is real-time synchronization between Shopify store and Marketplace. So we have implemented the real-time syncing feature in all our apps. We are making our help section stronger than before so that you can get easy and quick help to proceed the things in-app.

We have recently launched new features like Widget section, Variation Image or much more. So don't forget to use them to enhance your listings on Etsy.com.

LADY LAURA DESIGNS

This service and all the employees are super helpful, reliable and accessible. They helped us to upload and synchronize our products and I would recommend the service to anyone wishing to have help in a simple and accessible manner. First Class Service!!!

Dear LADY LAURA DESIGNS,

Thanks for the appreciation. We would love to serve you on various other marketplaces so that you can grow your sales.

Arctic Sunglasses. Sunglasses for a never-ending Summer

I like the app. It helps me building my sales channels.

Building a shop and Integrating my shopify products is quite simple.

The help feature is also awesome. Akchhaya was of great support.

Dear Arctic Sunglasses,

Thanks for sharing your feedback. We have recently launched a new feature in Etsy Marketplace Integration App "Variation Image Upload". Now you can provide desired images for the variants of products. So, don't forget to use the feature to enhance the visibility of your products.

Thanks,

Cetoute's Goods

This is the easiest setup I've had to deal with. You really don't have to be tech-savvy for this, Fire me up Etsy!

Dear Cetoute's Goods,

Thanks for sharing your feedback. We are trying to make the functionalities easier every day so that our sellers don't face any problem to use them. Thanks for liking those features.

JL Prime

The app is helping me with my business with Etsy. I like everything about it. One little suggestion I would make to the developers is to enable the app to update tracking after order shipped/completed at Etsy. I would recommend.

September 2, 2019

Dear JL Prime,

Thanks for sharing your thoughts.

We are happy to assist you on Etsy Marketplace. As you mentioned your concern about orders tracking update, we would like to inform that Etsy doesn't allow this. Once you mark your order as shipped on Etsy without tracking number, you can not update the tracking number and we follow the same.

We also communicate with Etsy team regarding the same but didn't get any response from them regarding this.

We will again try to communicate with Etsy team. Once again thanks for rating for features of app and support.

nolagartprinting

OMG! This is finally the app I was looking for since weeks. I tried all the other apps since they were less expensive, but at the end of the road none could work flawlessly as this one! Problem with double listings, wrong SKU, products missing, images missing and no real link/sync between my Shopify and Etsy store, it was a nightmare!

I'm now able to list products that I wasn't never being able to list before with other apps! I'm so delighted to have join Etsy marketplace integration! I was able to list my first items even without watching any tutorial since the app is very well done and the interface is really user-friendly! If you are serious about managing both shop fluently, this is the one! Furthermore, the customer service is top notch and are they are backing you all the way (thanks, Jason!)!

Being able to sync everything is a real must for my business since the orders and listings are now really in link/sync together and the orders go now directly to the manufacturer without having to do that manually! A real time saver in both way and no risk of doing a typo when copying order information of the customers! Its really worth every penny!

August 30, 2019

Dear nolagartprinting,

We are glad to hear such words from you. Some sellers have a concern about app's pricing but we would like to inform that if you will compare the features of the app with other apps, you will definitely get the difference. We don't have any hidden cost. Thanks for mention this here.

Our dedicated support is always available to help sellers to understand the functionality of the app. Things are working in real-time so that you can have the best experience of selling.

Don't forget to visit the widget section which will help you to understand your best-performing products and tags.

Once again thanks a lot for sharing your thoughts.

Cheap Best Online

Really useful, easy to use and help me can do better things without losing time. I like it. Try and feel the way you think

August 24, 2019

Dear Cheap Boost Online,

Thanks for sharing your kind words, we are happy to assist you.

Hudson and Harper

This app was very easy to navigate and I am so glad we tried it. But what truly stuck out to me was how attentive and responsive the customer service is. By far some of the best thats out there. 5 stars all the way!

August 24, 2019

Dear Hudson and Harper,

Thanks for joining us through Etsy Marketplace Integration App and experience our services.