Etsy Marketplace Integration

Etsy Marketplace Integration

by CedCommerce

Easily manage listings, inventory, orders & more on Etsy.com

Holy City Straw Company

Customer service is amazing! Super helpful and accommodating throughout. Store integration went very well

BaddieBags by Lipsticklexxy

The side notes are helpful. Overall the app is extremely user-friendly and easy to navigate. #LifeSaver

eBathroomstore®

Great app i was able to perform desired tasks, vatsal rajan guided me through all tasks he was very professional and helpful.

Sybotanica

Worked with me through my issues, would recommend! Definitely a life saver if you sell a lot on Etsy and want automatisation. 24/7 whatsapp support and a willingness to listen and assist wherever needed.

Raven Forge

App is great and easy to use. It would be easier if you could delete products from intergration, but it is still very user friendly, and when I wanted to delete products Shikha Chaturvedi was very helpful with my problems, great customer service. Thanks :)

luvmania

The perfect app for Etsy integration and customer support is fast and fantastic. Absolutely recommend

The Accessory Circle

Helpful customer service. Guiding and instructing provided when problem occurs. .....................

sensualsuperstore

great app, and seems better than alternatives .........................................................................................

Lugus Jewelry

Great app, I recommend it. Works just fine for me. And always active support! Gggggggggggggggggggggg

The Nifty Koala

This app makes listing from Shopify to Etsy (and vice versa) a breeze. If I couldnt figure out something, customer service is always there to answer any question I have. Customer service worked hard to fix any issues I had during and after set up. I appreciate the CED team, and this service alot. Glad I found this app on Shopify!