Etsy Marketplace Integration

Etsy Marketplace Integration

by CedCommerce

Easily manage listings, inventory, orders & more on Etsy.com

Artzy Gifts

I used this app to help me move products from my Shopify Store over to Etsy and it worked like a charm. Help and support were immediate and Excellent. They went over and above to help me get my shop set up. Thank you.

Portraits by NC

Love how easy it is to implement the app and how well everything gets transferred from Shopify to Etsy. Customer support is great as well!

Zacchissimi

The app synchronizes orders and products very well, but the main point of the app is the support: they always provide immediate support and help with any issues I may have on the sync.

LuckyLuLuAust

Great app! Once setup it's perfect and does everything I need it to do. Very helpful chat and support. It's fun for beginners and also professional for the bigger businesses.

B&P Family Designs

So far I am loving this app! It has been very easy to use and it is great that I am able to use it to complete my business duties.

ccmasks

Excellent app. With our company we must be connected to etsy, but run everything through shopify.
Fantastic Tech support as well. I have never waited more than 2 minutes.

Mihenna

The app works well. They also have a good chat/support option on the sales channel which is helpful. CED gives good support if any issues arise.

Tugende Design

So helpful to transfer my listings from my shopify store to etsy. And, customer service is always available..great app!

Furbaby Friends Gifts

I agree with the comments about the great customer support. Im a bit of a technophobe (and did not have an Etsy store before downloading the app) but the support is lightning quick and super helpful (and patient...). I got 5 orders in my 7 day trial, despite only having 10 items in my store. Will join a plan and hope for more!

momZ Halo

Wow this app is Amazing. Customer service, is there is help you around the clock. They will fix what ever problem you run into your store.
I'm beginning to love this app. Definitely worth downloading this application for Shopify for those that have an Etsy account. Thumbs up