Matrixify , 315 reviews

4.8
October 31, 2018

There is no better option, trust us we have looked and looked and looked. Now only if they could add some more exporting marketplace formats and a few more options to how those items get exported.

Fusion Decals
Time spent using app: 5 months
October 24, 2018

What a great app! This is a must for any shopify store with a large number of products. I was able to bulk edit and upload mass amounts of redirects after migrating over from magento which really helped our seo. In addition, updating product data via import/export is super easy and effective with excelify. Order exports also contain much more data than the standard shopify exports.

Suppz
Time spent using app: About 3 years
October 24, 2018

After using Excelify I can't see myself running my Shopify store without it.
Their customer support absolutely top notch.
I highly recommend it.

1MOTOSHOP
Time spent using app: 15 days
Edited October 24, 2018

I am a software engineer myself and usually prefer to build my own apps rather than use those on the App Store because every time you get into edge case and need to do something tricky the app developers aren't there or their support team isn't on point.

Excelify is the exception. I took their support team 5 minutes to fix something that would probably have taken days with another app.

Excelify is easy to use and powerful. I will surely use this app in every store I build in the future.

Pharmunix
France
Time spent using app: 11 days
Edited October 17, 2018

Like others have said, it's hard to imagine running a store without Excelify now that we have it. Wow! We sell approximately 1800 different products on our store, www.playitkoi.com. This app literally shaves hours of manual work off of each day.

I can't tell you how many hours I've wasted trying to import and export files via the native CSV import/export function that shopify offers -- mine would insert these strange characters $@%& and screw up thousands of listings at a time. Now, all of that headache is gone. Never again

It's so much easier to bulk edit & update inventory & the features keep getting better every day. Support is also very responsive - answering within hours. 5 stars all around!

Play It Koi
Time spent using app: About 1 month
October 17, 2018

One of the best apps for Shopify store as all the actual work related to product upload and editing is done easily and quickly. Definitely everyone who has plenty of products need this app. If you ever run in trouble the support is there practically instantly. On top of that there is custom solutions provided as some shops need more deep and advanced solutions. Thanks a mil.

Briscoes
Ireland
Time spent using app: 6 months
October 17, 2018

Excelify is the best app in any category we have used on our store. The support is great and the app does exactly what we need. An inventory of our size needed something better than what Shopify has to offer in terms of managing data and Excelify has met our need. Over 1 million sku's to manage and only Excelify could answer the call. Thank you Maris for all your help!

Walter A. Wood Supply Co., Inc
Time spent using app: Over 3 years
October 11, 2018

If you have a high volume store you need this app for bulk upgrades. It works wonderfully. I was able to bulk update all of my URL's, handles, and alt-text for images in less than an hour. So nice.

Upward Mobile LLC
Time spent using app: 6 months
October 10, 2018

We've built a few stores on Shopify and one of the weakest areas out-of-the-box is the import feature. For those of us with large catalogs, one by one is a nightmare. Excelify fills in the gaps (no need to create a handle, etc) by doing it for you. They've also built in a lot of nice checksums into the utility so if something goes wrong you have a clear reason why. The "Dry Run" feature is a blessing too!

Ultimately, if you're digesting large amounts of product data, you need to be a powerhouse at Excel. Nothing replaces that. A few tips: master the use of Concatenate, IF, Sorting, Data Validation, and VLOOKUP functions. If these seem foreign to you, go take an Excel class first and then return to importing.

Thanks Excelify, worth every penny!

Daniels Hobbies Florida
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
October 4, 2018

Can not describe how valuable this app is to a shop with a large catalog. Support beyond perfect as well - one time a support staff member even spend 30 minutes learning me how to use certain functions in Excel. 5/5

Fredericia Isenkram