Returns & Shipping Automation

Returns & Shipping Automation

by Shipway

Bluedart, Delhivery, Aramex, Fedex etc shipping integrations

The Shirt Store

Return orders refund is automated for COD and Prepaid shipments that I always wanted badly and Ezyslips fulfilled my requirements.
Highly recommended.

The Air Store

Such a great app to integration different courier companies at one place via API and it process my number of orders at a time. I like the feature of auto assigning the most because it save our lots of time which is very precious in E commerce

MagnetKart

Highly recommended return, No need to do anything manually, All automated. Will simplify your return process. Ease your return faster and efficiently

lifelongcart

For generating the shipping labels and GST invoices at a same platform is very interesting. Tracking of orders is easy for us.We highly recommend Ezyslips app. It makes our shipping so simple. This is one of the finest app which is available on shopify, Return feature is really nice feature, you must use return feature

Dhannocart.com

My team is being very comfortable using this app. We have to ship more than 3000 shipments in a month and this app helping us a lot to process those shipment. Really appreciate and the back-end team is awesome.

Big Offer Now

Very Helpful App and Nice service and easy to use. Features are good and easy to understand and best part which I like the most is team is always there to help.
5 star to the easy integration and the responsive team!!

The Shirt Cart

Wonderful app for the users who’s have a direct courier tie-up. The functionality of Syne order from shopify to Ezyslips and in reverse update status of order fulfillment with the tracking number help us a lot and it give us accuracy.

Baisacrafts

We are using this since June 2020, The team very supportive and its very easy to use. Our Manager Rekha always help us on time. I recommended this app for shipping labels for any e-commerce business. Thanks team
Baisacrafts

ApkaMart

We have been using this app for some time now and scheduling has become a breeze. Picks up for multiple shipments can be created in a matter of minutes. Returns are easy to schedule and track. The team is pretty supportive and available in case of any issues. Would definitely recommend this one.

Tanvastra

The good interface provided by the app. Work becomes smoother for us via using this app. now we Can process our 100 orders in few mins which saves us lots of time. New features are good. Would like to suggest this app to all Shopify users.