Shipway  ‑ 5‑in‑1 Shipping App

Shipway ‑ 5‑in‑1 Shipping App

From $19.99/month. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
November 17, 2022

All of the customer support team are very supportive throughout the integration process. They do fast respond to give feedback on my issues and are always straight to the point with the solutions. They helped me very well. Thank you

Yuhuman
Time spent using app: 21 days
October 18, 2022

It a nice app. vey useful for small business ! loving it and using it from last 6 months no issues at all

Zoff Foods
Time spent using app: 9 months
Edited July 29, 2022

Helps streamline our Return process and has excellent support. Should not look at any other apps. Thank You.

Baesic World
Time spent using app: 22 days
July 29, 2022

We are Using Shipway for the last 1 month, Nice experience. The team is very supportive and provides quick solutions.

Offduty India
Time spent using app: About 1 month
May 26, 2022

Great app. It was recommended by Kajal Yadav, and she is in touch with our company, Kajal has been very helpful and consistently helping us to achieve our goals with shipway. Great work team.

Gadget Ninja
Time spent using app: 3 months
April 29, 2022

This is very good one stop logistic automation. Kajal form support team is great. Currently I am using this app form my 2 store. Really love it.

Favhome IN
Time spent using app: 29 days
April 20, 2022

I am Using Shipway since last 3 month, amazing experience. Team is very supportive, provide quick solutions.

HoneyBud
Time spent using app: 9 months
February 26, 2022

Great service with good customer support, any eCommerce platform doesn't ask more than this and Shipway is very adequate to fulfill them both. Happy till date to use their services and customer support is also very helpful to resolve escalations

Shirt Well
Time spent using app: 8 months
January 13, 2022

I have just started to use Shipway automation, erstwhile Ezyslips and must say that I am really excited to be onboard! It kind of covers almost everything an ecommerce merchant (like us) would require to run our business more efficiently! From order processing, to return and exchange module, to notifications, they seem to have covered a lot of ground. A special note of thanks to their wonderful team, Mohit/Kajal for hand-holding me through the entire onboarding process and also for getting us excited about the journey with them! Looking forward to interacting with my account manager, Ankit! Would definitely recommend their service. Thank You!

Mischief Munchkins
Time spent using app: 12 months
January 13, 2022

It has been over a month since I am using this app for my order processing and returns and I can already see the difference in the quality of work! The app is great in terms of automations and suits most of my needs. They constantly have new developments and their softwares are up to date. The app has helped reduce manual work tremendously and has improved efficiency. I have been in constant touch with Kajal, Laxmi and the entire team who have been of great help and support right from on boarding till today. Highly satisfied with their services!

Status Quo