Shipping, Returns & Refunds

Shipping, Returns & Refunds

by Shipway

Bluedart, Delhivery, Aramex, Fedex etc shipping integrations

1 Hair Stop India

One of the best shipping automation services. This app has made it extremely easy and efficient for me to ship orders in a systematic manner. Incredible customer service - special thanks to Kajal & Rekha for always getting back to us on time and with a solution for everything.

Club Of Watch

A very useful, helpful and much needed app for processing the shipments. i am using it since a year and it's nice to provide great customer experience by provding them their order status.......

Shirts Deal

I am using this app since 6 month its sending sms to our customer on every moving stage of their orders. Good app to reduce the NDR and RTO orders. The integration with the courier partner is seamless, I am using Bluedart with their multiple services.

My Kurti Store

Firstly I would like to thank team for supporting us throughout the integration process and making the whole panel understandable to our team. I must say, the best team with best support system. Feature are very useful for us. This app fulfill our all requirements which we are looking for.

Vibecrafts

Love the automated return option! It was really easy to set up and it looks more credible and legitimate than other formats I've seen being used by other companies. Thanks Team for this feature. I will surely recommended to this to others.

Famm Empire

Pros: Good support by the customer support team, team really helps a lots through integration process. Well system interface is very User friendly. Features are also good which compliment the pricing.
Cons: It will be great if team could confirm any timeline related to any issue or Feature, that will really help us to manage the things accordingly.

Bofreesia

Works amazingly. Very simple, quick & easy to use. To add to that, the Customer Service is impeccable. They have answers to all queries and are available all the time to help out!

Flip Covers Shop

Ezyslips is the best and easy platform for eCommerce Business holder, team is working on good features which help us a lots, they really values their customer feedback which I like the most. Overall a good team with good system.

Cloth Store

The customer care services are extremely good. They really helped me for every little query. Team will always close your issues and in keep follow up with you. Things are systematic at all. Best way to consume your time and energy in a app like this.

The Shirt Stock

Best Courier integration provider, I have ever worked with. Once you have started shipping with them, team will always their to help you. The best customer provided by the team. Services and features are superb. I will recommend this to my friends as well.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 40 41