EzySlips ‑ Shipping Automation

EzySlips ‑ Shipping Automation

by Onjection Labs

Bluedart, FedEx, Delhivery etc shipping integrations

RAS Luxury Oils

Best for handling all shipping process as well as SMS notifications are damn good.
Must use This App.

Wudore

We are used a ezyslips account it's amazing application.
This application use for eCommerce business it's help to us for order processing and easy to track all the shipments.Saved lots of time and manual work.

The SmartWatch Store

One of the best apps for automation. The customer support is just wonderful and the app has got great accuracy.

Case Panda

EzySlips has automated most of our back office work also they keep upgrading this app. Auto sync option is really nice.Easy to sent order status notification to customers.

Case Panda Shop

We used this app to help us to resolve shipping integrations and print invoicing. Order discounts and gift card coupons are easily implemented.
Support team is superb, quick response.

Zambokart

Ezyslips provide the best GST invoices, which reduced lots of headache to manage the taxes. overall the app doing the great job for us to save us for daily hassel.

Thanks to the team for their kind support!!

Case Dekho

I have used this app and suggest to others as well, very friendly app. Each and every feature from order creation to manage RTO and Returns are really helpful.

Uniq Leaf

It is very useful and convenient to generate the shipping label in bulk quickly.
Easy to check and download daily orders status report as well. cool work.

Purple Cases

Save lots of time and manual work, easy to integrate. Pricing are also reasonable according to the services.
I had a great experience with you guys.
Keep this up team.

Orange Cases Shop

If you want to grow your business, I would like to suggest, use ezyslips by my own experience. I thought of making my business online, and got this wonderful tool which has actually raise our sales with profitalbe results.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25