Shipway ‑ 5‑in‑1 Shipping App

Carrier Aggregation, Own carrier shipping, Track & Notify..

From $19.99/month. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

Baesic World

Location India

Helps streamline our Return process and has excellent support. Should not look at any other apps. Thank You.

Offduty India

Time spent using app About 1 month

We are Using Shipway for the last 1 month, Nice experience. The team is very supportive and provides quick solutions.

Gadget Ninja

Location India

Great app. It was recommended by Kajal Yadav, and she is in touch with our company, Kajal has been very helpful and consistently helping us to achieve our goals with shipway. Great work team.

Favhome IN

Location India

This is very good one stop logistic automation. Kajal form support team is great. Currently I am using this app form my 2 store. Really love it.

HoneyBud

Location India

I am Using Shipway since last 3 month, amazing experience. Team is very supportive, provide quick solutions.

Shirt Well

Location India

Great service with good customer support, any eCommerce platform doesn't ask more than this and Shipway is very adequate to fulfill them both. Happy till date to use their services and customer support is also very helpful to resolve escalations

Mischief Munchkins

Location India

I have just started to use Shipway automation, erstwhile Ezyslips and must say that I am really excited to be onboard! It kind of covers almost everything an ecommerce merchant (like us) would require to run our business more efficiently! From order processing, to return and exchange module, to notifications, they seem to have covered a lot of ground. A special note of thanks to their wonderful team, Mohit/Kajal for hand-holding me through the entire onboarding process and also for getting us excited about the journey with them! Looking forward to interacting with my account manager, Ankit! Would definitely recommend their service. Thank You!

Status Quo

Time spent using app About 2 months

It has been over a month since I am using this app for my order processing and returns and I can already see the difference in the quality of work! The app is great in terms of automations and suits most of my needs. They constantly have new developments and their softwares are up to date. The app has helped reduce manual work tremendously and has improved efficiency. I have been in constant touch with Kajal, Laxmi and the entire team who have been of great help and support right from on boarding till today. Highly satisfied with their services!

Nutrabox India

Location India

Great Application for shipping solutions, the service is smooth and straightforward. Great customer support from beginning to end of the process. I would surely recommend others to use this application.

Suprfit India

Time spent using app About 2 months

Best app in the market. We have tried all other app but cannot beat this in everything like rates, service, etc. We have 2 ecommerce website & using this for both the website.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 42 43