EzySlips ‑ Shipping Automation

EzySlips ‑ Shipping Automation

by Shipway

FedEx, Aramex, Bluedart, Delhivery etc shipping integrations

Gadgets Live

I must say that this app is one of the amazing app which I used on shopify to process my orders. Ezyslips have an amazing team to support and help. I really suggest this app to all the users who works on shopify.

Tech Triqx

I have been using this panel from last 4 years, Very smooth process to ship your orders. Highly Recommended.

Dear Gadgets

I like to work with the Ezyslips panel, My account manager is Kajal. And she is providing very good support with Eyzslips panel.

bluehorsemarket

Its been a amazing experience to work with Ezyslips app. Working on the panel is so easy, that I can process my complete orders in just 15-20 mins. Thanks Guys for the Amazing App.

handydeals.in

Using this app on all my stores from last 3 months . One of the best customer support . one click invoice and lable generation . Easy to use tracking system and best NDR management system . Thankyou easyslip team :)

bettersolutions.in

I am using this app from last 3 months . Superb customer support . one click invoice and lable generation . fantastic tracking system and best NDR management system . Thankyou easyslip team :)

Web Grapho

We use Ezyslips for our different online stores, Its provides us a nice support to manage all stores in single Ezyslips account. With the help of that we can easily check the business growth.

THANKS Team.... Keep it up !!!!!

Gadgets Shopie

I like work with Ezyslips, All features make our work easy, save lots of time and manual efforts. Pricing are very reliable according to the services that the app serve.

Thanks Team the amazing experience to work with you.

Little Pumpkin

Super Easy App for Order processing.We are using Ezy Slips since last 2 years and are very happy with functionality and service.

R for Rabbit - The Amazing Baby Company

Super Comfortable App for Order processing.We are using Ezy Slips wince last 2 years and are very happy with functionality and service.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 31 32