4.8

Merchants appreciate this app for its easy use, customization, and effective live chat feature. They value its seamless Facebook integration, allowing them to engage customers on a familiar platform. The app's reliability and problem-solving capabilities are consistently praised. Customer support is noted for its quick response and professionalism. The app is also seen as affordable, offering significant value even in its free version.

Edited December 23, 2020

I just installed this app. I choose it because I can add the customers who chatted with me as a friend.

Leones Marvelous Items
Hong Kong SAR
Edited October 27, 2019

I used this app to help me build trust with customers. I like that its customizable to fit your needs.

Grizzly on a String
May 3, 2022

Great app. This makes it easy for potential clients to contact you easily. The Omega Support team is also great, they helped me set this up very quickly and easily.

Seaphire
Omega replied May 4, 2022

You're Sharp! 👊 Thankssss legend for the review. Our support team truly appreciates when users like you have a great experience with Facebook Messenger - Live Chat.

Edited October 30, 2019

unbelievable and wow and great app, its is so easy to setup and use also very effective, great work

Delicious Techs
Egypt
January 4, 2021

gran atencion al cliente soportando boludeces ajenas. muy buena app y atencion al cliente. perfetoooooooooooo

Chester Deek
Chile
January 13, 2021

Excellent app! I had some issues with my theme integration but was able to get prompt support through their live chat. They were able to quickly identify there was an incompatibility between the app and one of my other apps. We were able to get it resolved and now the app is working beautifully on my site. I highly recommend this app over the other Facebook chat apps as this one has excellent, quick customer service in case anything goes wrong. It’s also customizable which I enjoy. Thanks again!

Whisker&Paw
January 3, 2022

Big thank from Samadoolcoffee we love you guy so much this app working really well with our shop and our customer appreciated your hard work

Samadoolcoffee
Thailand
Omega replied January 4, 2022

Hello Samadoolcoffee

I so appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with our app and we are thrilled to hear that you satisfy with our app and our support team. We will not be able to stand in this market for this long without customers like you.
If you have any questions or need assistance from us, we're more than happy to support you!
Kaylee - Omega Team

September 30, 2019

super application merci je recommande . facile d'utilisation, rapide, intuitif ! super pour les debutants

Manzelle Beauty
France
December 1, 2019

excelent app. wpork very good, you can also choose the time when want to display chat or hide it, very good!

TuaPrata
Portugal
December 5, 2021

very good very good very good very good very good very good very good very good very good very good very good very good very good very good very good very good very good

Lil Creations
New Zealand
Omega replied December 6, 2021

Hi Lil Creations,

Thank you for taking the time to share this positive rating! We will make sure to share this with the team to let them know to keep up the amazing work. Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
All the best!