PingMe Facebook Messenger Chat

PingMe Facebook Messenger Chat

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
September 15, 2021

Amazing service! The app was unsuitable for my theme and the customer support resolved it in less than an hour!

Starlight Jewellery Singapore
Time spent using app: 2 months
Omega replied September 15, 2021

Hi Starlight Jewellery Singapore,

Thanks for taking the time to leave us feedback! We really appreciate it. We are glad that you are happy with our app and customer support. Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help.

Edited September 14, 2021

I use this app to help me do store sales, I used this app for the first time, expect better than I thought

Ant Auto Supply Store
China
Time spent using app: 5 months
Omega replied September 14, 2021

Hi Ant Auto Supply Store,

Thanks for leaving a great review. Glad to hear you've found our app easy and helpful to work with your business. That is our goal. If you need anything just reach out!

September 1, 2021

Fantastic customer support, and quick solutions are given.| Loyal customer for many more years to come.

Bunny Bodies
Philippines
Time spent using app: 15 days
Omega replied September 1, 2021

Hi Bunny Bodies,

Edited September 1, 2021

This software is very convenient to use, and the operation interface is also simple, which I like.
I will continue to use this Facebook Messenger

SISTER WHOLESALE
China
Time spent using app: 18 days
Omega replied September 1, 2021

Hi SISTER WHOLESALE,

August 28, 2021

Really easy to use, efficient and effective app. Works well with my website, recommend this app very much

Elliott & Carmen
Time spent using app: 3 months
Omega replied August 30, 2021

Hi Elliott & Carmen,

August 23, 2021

Easy to add a free chat function to our store. Huge mention to Stella for helping us when we had an issue for the log in.

Osakakuma
Time spent using app: 9 days
Omega replied August 23, 2021

Hi Osakakuma,

August 18, 2021

This apps is great and easy to use. Thanks to Stella who guide me through the process of fixing some bugs.

Yu Jia Yan 御家燕
Time spent using app: 10 months
Omega replied August 18, 2021

Hi Yu Jia Yan,

August 17, 2021

I like how I can customize it, but it takes 5 seconds to load on the page and it's glitchy once it's there. I have to click it 3 times for the box to show up.

Ennis Park
Time spent using app: 7 months
Omega replied August 18, 2021

Hello Ennis Park,

Thank you for taking the time to tell us how you feel about our app and we are sorry for any inconvenience caused to you.
Our app loads through Facebook so it needs time. However, we have updated the new version of the app to make it load faster and you just have to click the chat once for the box to show up.

Please check and let us know if you need any further assistance with the app.
Best regards,

August 11, 2021

the best thing and amazin thing in this app is the support ♥ i really appreciate it and im exactly talking about stella she's amazing she give all the informations i need and give me a lot of time and help me to fix my problem!

Maygom
Time spent using app: 8 days
Omega replied August 12, 2021

Hi Maygom,
Thank you so much for your review. We are happy that you had a great experience with our app and customer service. Our team is always here to solve any of your problems. Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help. Have a good day!

August 10, 2021

I tried the app. It works great post help from Stella, who was patient and kind enough to guide me through the process. Thanks Omega for making this app and Stella for helping me understand and get it working for my store.

Urban Trug