PingMe Facebook Messenger Chat

Live chat with shoppers on Facebook Messenger, Instagram &more

Free plan available

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Facebook messenger live chat

BAKES SAIGON

Location Vietnam
Time spent using app Over 1 year

Great Customer Service. I had issues setting up the app on Shopify and the CS team was able to help really fast.

July 28, 2021

Hi BAKES SAIGON,

Thank you for taking the time to share this positive rating! We will make sure to share this with the store team to let them know to keep up the amazing work. Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
All the best!

matsui skin lightening Japan

Location Philippines

i love it . the functionality is so easy,This gives you one more channel of engagement.The #1 thing you need to get sales is engagement.Their customer service replies within seconds as well. All in all a fantastic job guys well done.

July 28, 2021

Hi matsui skin lightening Japan,

All the best!

Philippine Airport Diagnostic Laboratory

Location Philippines

This app works really great. The best chat plugin for eCommerce. The support team is also great, Kudos to Stella for support! Highly recommended!!

July 23, 2021

Hi Philippine Airport Diagnostic Laboratory,

Thank you so much for your 5-star review! We will share this with our boutique team to let them know to keep up the amazing work
Let us know whenever you have any questions about the app.

Best regards!

Maple Holistics

Very good app!
It has more opportunities, unlike the same apps.
Support team great, quickly and pleasured :)
Stella very helped me today ^_^

Hi Maple Holistics,

Thank you so much for your review. We are happy that you had a great experience with our app and customer service. Our team is always here to solve any of your problems. Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help. Have a good day!

FOCALLURE ONLY OFFICIAL SITE

Very practical, solve the problem and team respond perfectly in time. Will continue to use,thank you

Hi FOCALLURE ONLY OFFICIAL SITE,

Thanks for taking the time to leave us feedback! We really appreciate it. We are glad that you are happy with our app and customer support. Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help.

All the best,

PartsPro.PH

Location Philippines

This app works really great for our online store. The best live chat plugin for eCommerce stores. Highly recommended!

Hi PartsPro.PH!

Thanks for leaving a great review. Glad to hear you've found our app easy and helpful to work with your business. That is our goal. If you need anything just reach out!

Projext & Co. tw

Location Taiwan
Time spent using app About 23 hours

I had some issues while setting up the app and their staff helped me very patiently and have fixed all the problems I had. And they respond quickly which is really helpful to solve my problems.

Doggie of the Day

I hardly ever write bad reviews but the support is horrible and SUPER slow. It's been 5 days now and I still have an unresolved issue in which case the app is not even working for me at the moment. I am happy to remove the review if someone can please help me.

June 28, 2021

Hello there!
Thanks for taking your time to let us know about your experience and we are sorry about the delay due to the weekend. Our team has reached you again after receiving your reply from the chat support system. Could you please check again and let us know?

It is the customer like you to help us move on and we always want you to be happy with our app.
Looking forward to hearing from you back.
Best regards,

Carolinashop.lt

Location Lithuania
Time spent using app 25 minutes

We are glad to be able to chat with our customers live with this app. Also, really helpful Omega customers support team.

FORESTAR

Location Australia

User friendly, Direct to the point, and Awesome support. Definitely recommended to a newbie or advance Shopify user.