PingMe Facebook Messenger Chat

Live chat with shoppers on Facebook Messenger, Instagram &more

Free plan available

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Facebook messenger live chat

Gift in Personalized

Time spent using app About 1 month

I encountered some problems when installing this program, and the developer responded very quickly to the online contact and helped me solve the problem.

kismini

Location China

Very useful app. The customer services are very good.Thanks.
Very useful app. The customer services are very good.Thanks.

Marilág Estate Jewelry

Location Philippines

Awesome app and even better customer service!!! I had a problem with the messenger button due to another conflicting app and they helped me fix the problem in less than a day. I strongly recommend this app to others!

CAMEL

Great Apps! The service team response really fast and very helpful. Great Apps! The service team response really fast and very helpful.

BlackSoldierDesigns

Time spent using app Almost 3 years

Very useful program, the service is also very good, their customer service can always help me solve the problem in a very short time. It is also very convenient to use, it is very convenient to use this program to communicate with customer service

Country Galz

GREAT APP and even greater customer support. Tried other chat apps but this is just the easiest to use for my site. Had a minor issue and they help you out right away.

KS Boardriders | Philippines Online Branded Clothes & Surf Shop

Location Philippines
Time spent using app Over 1 year

I've tested a few apps this is definitely one of the simplest, also great customer service. Will continue to use thanks!

suneiika

Location Australia

When we meet problems in running this app, the customer service team quickly responded and fixed them, so we would highly recommend people to have a try!

Fit 2 Fly

This app had an issue working with my current Shopify theme but the Omega tech team was able to quickly get it working. Great customer support : )

Polished Gentleman

This app is good for staying in communication with customers hitting your site. You can handle questions/comments through it. Also good for building trust if your customers know there is someone there to talk to. This app has good support too, they helped me fix something when I couldn't.