PingMe Facebook Messenger Chat

PingMe Facebook Messenger Chat

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
June 30, 2021

I had some issues while setting up the app and their staff helped me very patiently and have fixed all the problems I had. And they respond quickly which is really helpful to solve my problems.

Projext & Co. tw
Taiwan
Time spent using app: About 23 hours
June 28, 2021

I hardly ever write bad reviews but the support is horrible and SUPER slow. It's been 5 days now and I still have an unresolved issue in which case the app is not even working for me at the moment. I am happy to remove the review if someone can please help me.

Doggie of the Day
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
Omega replied June 28, 2021

Hello there!
Thanks for taking your time to let us know about your experience and we are sorry about the delay due to the weekend. Our team has reached you again after receiving your reply from the chat support system. Could you please check again and let us know?

It is the customer like you to help us move on and we always want you to be happy with our app.
Looking forward to hearing from you back.
Best regards,
Omega Team

June 23, 2021

We are glad to be able to chat with our customers live with this app. Also, really helpful Omega customers support team.

Carolinashop.lt
Lithuania
Time spent using app: 25 minutes
Edited June 22, 2021

User friendly, Direct to the point, and Awesome support. Definitely recommended to a newbie or advance Shopify user.

FORESTAR
Time spent using app: 5 months
June 17, 2021

Helpful and efficient team! App has helped us manage Facebook enquries and convert enquries to sales.

Unilever Life Singapore
Singapore
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
Edited June 16, 2021

Mediclick PH
Philippines
Time spent using app: 9 months
May 11, 2021

Quick assistance and good quality support! We have a problem in positioning then they fix it quickly.

Cahoots Express
Philippines
Time spent using app: 13 days
May 3, 2021

Needed a bit of help with the placement and contacted the developers via messenger. Promptly replied and resolved the problem on the same day.

Secure On
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
April 28, 2021

I am using this app for my Business. Excellent service received recently. Keep adding more features in the Free plan.

Seo Digital Club
Time spent using app: 5 months
April 23, 2021

This app is very convenient and practical, which enables me to receive customers' consultation very quickly!

Desirewindow