4.8

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly interface, reliable performance, and customization options. It enhances customer communication and engagement, potentially boosting conversions. The customer support team is praised for their prompt and professional help. The app is also valued for resolving site issues, improving customer service, and its seamless Facebook integration. It's considered affordable, offering good value even in its free version.

April 27, 2020

Its a good app at first I think but when I installed it, it never work again. even my friends open my website and tap on the messenger icon, it doesn't works at all.

Hydromanshop
Philippines
1 day using the app
Omega replied April 28, 2020

Hello,
Thanks for your feedback!
I'm not sure the issue on your store, maybe due whitelist domain or restriction setup on facebook settings.
If you can, please reinstall app and let me know.
I'll check this.

Regards,
Kien

May 31, 2022

Carlos was very polite and understood my problem right away. Basically the widget was not showing on my website and he immediately fixed. Great customer service and look forward for my customers to start contacting us through this chat app.

Ever Green Cloth
About 20 hours using the app
Omega replied June 1, 2022

Yeahhhhh you are awesomee 🤗 Carlos is blushing when reading your words 🥰🥰🥰 Time to SCALE-UP guys 🔥🚀🔥🚀
_Carlos_

April 10, 2020

NUL. Si vous avez plusieurs pages Facebook, l'application ouvre le Live Chat sur n'importe laquelle. Du coup si vous avez des visiteurs qui ont des questions, ils voient une page Facebook qui n'a rien à voir avec votre site. Ce BUG est à corriger d'urgence !

CLUB VIP France | Boutique Officielle.
France
About 19 hours using the app
Omega replied April 10, 2020

Hello,
Thanks for your feedback!
The application can only connect to a single Facebook page to configure, so it depends on the page you are setting up.
I have checked and found you are using another fb chat application at the same time. I think there is conflict with facebook sdk on your store.
Please contact us again to resolve this issue.

Regards,
Kien

September 20, 2021

Thank you Omega Team for your quick response. I'd appreciate your support for fixing my concern about your app. Hope more users to use this app, it'll help you a lot especially when you need a live chat that redirects to messenger inbox.

Promac PH
Philippines
About 19 hours using the app
Omega replied September 20, 2021

Hi Promac PH,

Thanks for taking the time to leave us feedback! We really appreciate it. We are glad that you are happy with our app and customer support. Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help.
All the best,
Omega Team

October 20, 2021

This team is very efficient and they responded promptly to questions. I am very grateful to Joy and her colleagues for helping me solve the problem. Recommend to everyone, they are really great! !

Southood
Hong Kong SAR
About 18 hours using the app
Omega replied October 22, 2021

Hi Southood,

Thank you so much for your review. We are happy that you had a great experience with our app and customer service. Our team is always here to solve any of your problems. Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help.
Have a good day!
Omega Team

June 21, 2019

I used this app to help me connect better with my customer and i am very happy with the user experience

WWW.PLANETAUTO.IE
Ireland
About 17 hours using the app
November 22, 2021

App works great, great service on the back end. Nice way to chat with customers and ensure conversion.

FOAMIE UK
About 13 hours using the app
Omega replied November 22, 2021

Hello FOAMIE UK!

I can't say thank you enough for your wonderful feedback for our app. We will continue our best effort to make our app the most convenient to use.
Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
Wish you a successful business!
Kaylee - Omega Team

July 18, 2023

Helpful support team. Hope this app goes well in our store. Helpful support team. Hope this app goes well in our store.

Moonkie
Hong Kong SAR
About 8 hours using the app
Omega replied July 20, 2023

Thanks! It makes our day to hear that we were able to provide you with 5-star service. We’ll make sure the entire team received your feedback – they'll be thrilled to hear your kind words.

April 18, 2022

Excellent service! I am satisfied. Apps work great. Recommend with confidence. I've been working with them for 3 years. Thank you team Omega

MAKEY EU
Greece
About 12 hours using the app
Omega replied April 18, 2022

March 1, 2022

Excellent chat ability with Facebook! Beginning to keep in contact very easily. Will continue to use

KETO 1620 Bakery Gluten-Free