Facebook channel

Facebook channel

by Shopify

Bring your products to Facebook and Instagram users.

Livin Life Live

So far so good. easy to understand. Looking forward to experiencing the full power of Facebook and Instagram in e-commerce.

WaterlooMademoiselle

................................Smooth and easy to use! ............................................

Eminence Project Store

Trying out this facebook channel to have more exposure for my shopify to allow me to start airdropping products.

Galactic Guild

I thought it would be very difficult but for my surprise it was very easy, Step by step walk through directions.

EYEZ

its very important because most of my Business audience on this platform and that very easy to work on facebook

BENVEDI

I used this app to help me set up the facebook sales channel. I wish this app had more step by step guided tips to make the set up a lot smoother

Chervis

Perfect experience automated with AI. I love the way Instagram and Facebook shops are all integrated together.

DC Stewart Labs Store

I use this app to bring visitors to my website. It is a good app to help generate ads for success...

eletropage

Aplicativo muito interessante para aumentar as vendas dentro da minha loja. Excelente app e muito intuitivo para mexer.

gamarraonline.pe

excellent application, highly recommended to use it, the configuration is very friendly and understandable, I hope to get to know it more every day.