Facebook channel

Facebook channel

by Shopify

Bring your products to Facebook and Instagram users.

Vogmask

I think it's pretty good but I'm still not certain. The app has changed and this new version seems to have fixed the bugs, but I can't know for certain yet.

Tickle Monkey

easy setup and linking with shopify store, free service and another sales channel added, recomended

Sporty Types

This app is not working properly. I have 111 products and only 103 are activated on the Facebook Sales Channel. On the previous Facebook Sales Channel, all 111 products were activated. Shopify are trying to say I have a cache problem, or that it is Facebook's problem - not theirs, or that I need to remove my Chrome extensions (but I have this issue of two other browsers).

November 3, 2020

Thanks for sharing your feedback! Your thoughts and opinions definitely valuable to us, especially since we work hard to improve our app functionality. - Abdalla, Shopify Support

RoKa Store

me ha gustado lo facil y rapido que ha sido. Unicamente me falta configurar Instagram y para ellos si que he tenido problemas sin soluciones

Pour Artists Soul

Wonderful and easy interface. user friendly. questions are answered in a timely manner. pictures are clear and can be viewed via mobile or computer.

Mandala Baby JAX

I am 64 years old and I could follow these instructions! I am pleased to be able to offer my products directly to the instagram shopper. Thank-You!

Lummi

Una manera accesible de tener tus redes enlazadas a tu tienda y generar aspectos importantes de comunicación

Ceylon Crystal

i used this app for marketing thus is very help full for my business i can market my prouduct very easily

EASYWOZO

helpful APP, I'm using if for FB ADS. IT MAKES IT EASIER AND FLEXIBLE. RECOMMENDED SHOPIFY TO INCRES SELLING

Sports4Sure

Great app because it's really easy to use and set up. Also I look forward to reaching more customers through the app to help my store grow sales. Customers looking for good quality sports products here at Sports4Sure will provide you with just that.