Facebook & Instagram , 4,571 reviews

3.8
September 21, 2020

I want to add the facebook pixel to shopify but now you force me to take more steps than necessary to do so. I don't have a business manager account and it won't let me create one, so I know why. I've been trying for several days and try what I try it always tells me to try it later. I just want to put the pixel on my page, I don't ask for more unnecessary features. Please let me do my job, I just want to launch my shop :_(

3dAnimeLamps
Spain
Meta replied September 22, 2020

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review and share your feedback! We are continually improving our app, and your opinion is essential in this process, so I’d like to look into this further for you. I’ve sent out to an email to you and hope to hear more of your thoughts soon. - Rob, Shopify Support

Edited March 7, 2021

SERIA BUEO QUE LA SECCION DE CATEGORIAS DE GOOGLE PUDIERA ESTAR EN ESPAÑOL. LA VERDAD TODO LO DEMAS NO SE ME HIZO DIFICIL.

Marmorell, Onix y Mármol
Mexico
About 16 hours using the app
February 21, 2021

This was very easy to navigate and integrate into my Shopify store. I like completing the migration of Facebook and Instagram at the same time.

Produce'd
About 16 hours using the app
May 19, 2022

After receiving the application, we reviewed the e-commerce account. We have determined that the account does violate our e-commerce feature access requirements and therefore your store is not shown to potential customers. But what didn't show up

CARL HAUSER
Hong Kong SAR
14 days using the app
Meta replied May 20, 2022

Hey there,

Jason here from Shopify. Thank you for taking the time to share your review of the Facebook Channel with us. Your feedback is extremely valuable. I'm sorry to hear of the struggles you are facing with your commerce account. I'm going to look into this further and follow up with you in an email to open up the lines of communication here and see if we can help address this concern.

Jason | Shopify

January 21, 2021

I think FB app is great. It create alot of awareness for my business. Somehow I keep missing the alert from the messenger when people message me.

Six Rolling Wheels
Singapore
August 18, 2022

Extremamente ruim, suporte de péssima qualidade, só problemas, terá sorte se aprovar suas contas de primeira, pois do contrário, será um parto! Boa sorte.

Pelisari | Relógios, Decorações, Tendências Mundiais e Muito Mais
Brazil
Edited November 11, 2022

I have problem with Pixel, I read many reviews, and they have the same problem. I connected shopify with facebook business manager, but in my shop pixel doesn't work. Pls help, our business stoped.

Inside Out Shop Store
France
Meta replied November 7, 2022

Hi There!

Kristin here with Meta! Thank you for taking time to leave a review. We would love to hear more about your experience with the Facebook & Instagram app and provide any help you might need.

If you would like assistance, please contact us through our business support team (https://www.facebook.com/business/help), so we can ensure you have the best possible experience and help you with the Pixel problem.

February 8, 2021

I am still in configuration stage of the app. However everything I have completed so far has been easy and simple.

Sweet Dreamzzz
June 14, 2021

Non riesco a connettere il mio account pubblicitario per poter inserire inserzioni e prodotti da shopify. Sono giorni che sto sbattendo la testa su questo problema , ho provato a dare ogni tipo di autorizzazione .... come posso avere aiuto ????

Insideoutfit
Italy
December 5, 2020

Horrible App. DO. NOT. CONNECT. IT. I repeat: do not do it. Your Facebook ads account will be disabled and blocked for no reason. I had yet to set up any ads through this app and I sell pretty normal things, nothing controversial. My ads were working well up until I literally connected with this app. And as soon as I did, im blocked by Facebook. Shopify does nothing about it.

Prinmix
Meta replied December 8, 2020

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. I can definitely see how having your ad account disabled would be a stressful situation. Please know when it comes to ad account eligibility, Facebook has complete control over this so I'd like to share some resources with you to get in touch with Facebook. I will be reaching out to you via email shortly. - Anna, Shopify Support