Facebook & Instagram , 4,555 reviews

3.8
December 26, 2020

The setup was completely easy and not stressful. It was helpful. I look forward to the experience of using this app.

Olayiwola A. Alara
March 9, 2021

Minister to people about the word of God and promote my Heaven Sent Candle. This is what God has called me to do and I really enjoy doing this

Heaven Sent Candle
Edited November 17, 2020

I am not entirely certain what rights Facebook receives by setting up this Facebook channel - no doubt they were outlined during the enrollment process, but I didn't pay close attention. It seemed some permissions I was unwilling to give - and probably didn't understand - were for set up - As I need this kind of help and basically trust Facebook I went along with the program. Let's see the results!

indiaarchivemusic.com
October 14, 2020

very good app, easy to use, very easy to set up . I would recommend this to other users . Thank you very

Fill n Squeeze
31 minutes using the app
February 24, 2021

It has been very easy. Instructions are on the point. Even though I was very tired and didn't feel like setting up, it was worth it and very easy and quick to set up. Very pleased.

Quote Me On It
29 minutes using the app
February 8, 2021

This is an easy to use app when connecting the facebook channel to instagram and shopify. Thank you

simplyfrenchvintage
France
29 minutes using the app
January 18, 2022

I thought that this was by Facebook but it's by Shopify! What a nice surprise. The integration was seamless and so far it's working very well!

yurtleapparel
February 15, 2021

Setting up the Facebook channel was an easy process. Each step was clearly defined. The process was really fast.

Riverside Candle Studio
Edited September 28, 2020

I used the app to connect to my online store and it was very easy to follow. I had to just pay more attention the small print.

BAYLEE BEE
About 5 hours using the app
April 5, 2021

I used this app to set up my facebook store which I use to sell hair products. I am super excited to see how much this will impact may business

Shara Hair ZA