Facebook & Instagram , 4,544 reviews

3.8
September 18, 2020

are you guys here getting paid by Facebook to put positive reviews here????!!
the app is very bad, the old systeme was easy and very simple now we have to face long loding times and bugy systemes. hate the new app....

Airsmart-euu
France
About 4 hours using the app
Meta replied September 18, 2020

Thanks for sharing your feedback! I definitely understand your frustration. If you were experiencing issues, then I'd definitely be interested in investigating them. I’ve sent out to an email to you and hope to hear more of your thoughts soon. - Abdalla, Shopify Support

April 9, 2021

perfect ‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎

RoomLack
United Arab Emirates
January 24, 2021

it makes growing our business so much easier and helps us with making ads to target our audience thankyou.

LAZE Clothing
January 21, 2021

I was reading that this app would allow me to sync all my shopify products to my facebook store and would speed up my process of being able to share my items between all the platforms(Instagram, Facebook, Whatsapp and Shopify). Great app.

Gunpla Panama
Panama
Edited January 5, 2021

Took a while but we got there. Pretty complex if you don't know what you're doing! I haven't got past set up yet but time will tell. So fat it seems pretty good for a free App. Facebook Shopping is ready to roll but If you have a brand new Instagram account you'll need to spend some time making it active and popular before before you can connect.

Board Store Skateboard Shop
About 4 hours using the app
October 6, 2020

I'm excited to start using this app, I've been trying to connect my shop to FB for over a year now, am happy it's finally connected.

Off on a Whim
Japan
19 minutes using the app
February 28, 2021

I used this app to set up my FB it was very fast and easy only thing I am waiting for is approval from facebook!

Cynthia Sciandra Art LLC
Edited March 24, 2021

OK,thank you very much for your help,for the facebook shop setting and buiness helping ,thank you thank you

FOREVER NIVA
March 24, 2021

This app is easy to install in Shopify and it's fast to confirm. I didn't have to deal with coding, that made everything easier. Thanks.

BDifferent
November 29, 2020

It was fairly easy I didn't like that I had to delete a commerce account and create a new one. Overall pretty straightforward.

Indigenized