Facebook & Instagram

Facebook & Instagram

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (3.2)
Developer
Meta
3.2
Edited December 1, 2021

If I could give it no stars I would!! Poor excuse for what it considers customer service and it attempts to control your business and how you interact with your own customers.

Elkmont Trading Company
Time spent using app: About 3 years
Meta replied December 3, 2021

Hi there!

Paola here from Shopify! Thank you for taking your time to write a review and share your experience. I can completely understand your security concerns. Our app's goal is to provide you with a simpler way to sync your Shopify products over to your Facebook account. However, we do not have direct access to your Facebook Business accounts, we only bridge a connection. We also do not interfere on how you will interact with your customers, this is entirely up to you as the Business Owner.

With that being said, I would love to understand more of what happened and answer all of your questions and concerns regarding our Facebook Channel App. I will be following up with you through email shortly.

I look forward to chatting with you!

Paola | Shopify

December 1, 2021

the app Spams my followers with product updates...and there is no way to turn it off! Im losing followers as its getting annoying...

Royal Dubai Jewellers
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
Meta replied December 7, 2021

Hey there,

Robyn here from Shopify. Thank you for taking the time to share your review of the Facebook Channel with us. We really appreciate your feedback. I'm sorry to hear of the issue you're having with product updates on Facebook. This sounds like a Facebook page setting however I'm going to look into this and follow up with you in an email to open up the lines of communication here so I can see if I can help you any further.

Robyn | Shopify

December 1, 2021

App is good, recently updated... How do I remove the 'message us' speech bubble now that Facebook messenger messages come through the Shopify chat - I don't want 2 speech bubbles on my page..

Global Free Style
Time spent using app: About 1 year
Meta replied December 1, 2021

Hey there,

Adil here from Shopify. Thank you for taking the time to share your review of the Facebook Channel with us. Your feedback is extremely valuable. I'm more than happy to help resolve the issue that you are facing with the Facebook Channel so I'm going to follow up with you in an email to open up lines of communication.

Adil | Shopify

November 29, 2021

Following the setup instructions in this app led facebook to disable my account! I've had the account for almost 15 years now and have never had any issue with it, but as soon as I clicked "set up an ad account" per the instructions in this app it completely disabled everything. I've had to upload a driver's license, a selfie, and now I'm just waiting with no reply from facebook, completely missing out on running ads during the busiest shopping week of the year.

Gray Jay
Time spent using app: 11 days
Meta replied November 30, 2021

Hello,

Jacky here from Shopify. Thanks for taking the time to submit your feedback. I'm going to follow up with you over email to open up the lines of communication and see if we can address some of the issues you were having with the app.
Jacky | Shopify

November 27, 2021

It keeps saying I'm limited on Facebook because Shopify Business Manager needs to connect and when click connect/add account from Shopify, it doesn't work. Stating I have to send a request. Then it says request sent. Totally confusing & is hurting my marketing and sales! Urgently need answers and solutions!

Pretty Fashionable Things Boutique
Time spent using app: About 1 year
Meta replied November 29, 2021

Hey there,

Adil here from Shopify. Thank you for taking the time to share your review of the Facebook Channel with us. Your feedback is extremely valuable. I'm sorry to hear of the issues you are facing with setting up the Facebook Channel. We want to make sure that you get the support that you need so I'm going to follow up with you in an email to open up lines of communication.

Adil | Shopify