Facebook channel

Bring your products to people on Facebook and Instagram.

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

Prime Feathers Corporation

Location Philippines

I used this app to help me promote my page and to boost my products. This tool is very useful and help me push my business both in shopify, facebook and instagram.

Culture Vulture XS

Can't wait to see all the new features Facebook Shop has in store. The setup was hassle-free, other than the step that wouldn't recognize I already had an Instagram account.

Lavinia Collection

Location Australia

Very helpful. I am so excited to launch my products through this platform. Thank you very much. I look forward to using it!

My Kava Boutique

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

The Facebook app has helped me retarget customers that visit my website with a relevant message. They come back to the site and purchase. Seamless process!

Das Tree Shirt

Location Germany

It could be so much easier than this... I really dont like the app. Let me just connect my Pixel ID! It worked fine. Now I dont even have any Events on my page.

March 18, 2021

Thanks for your feedback. I can definitely see why it is important to ensure your pixel is connected so you can market your business. I will be sending you an email soon to ask for more details on the issues you are currently facing. Looking forward to hearing back. - Anna, Shopify Support

Weingut-Erbeldinger

Location Germany

Got help and support for my requests very quick and helpful. Thanks! We use it for facebook ads and our shop.

Style Health and Beauty

This app helped me out a lot when I opened my Shopify store. I thought it would be harder to get help from a giant in the industry, but it was very simple

Crafts Collection

Location India

This is a good app and I have used it earlier too. Somehow the app got disconnected and I am reconnecting

smartdeals938

excellent progucts shells Best Prices Discount Club e-shop internet marketing services smartdeals938

Studlyfenation

i use this app to help me grow sales and push my brand it is a very good website and in i love it ..