Facebook & Instagram , 4,557 reviews

3.8
October 14, 2020

so easy to hook up thank you - we had issues before going through the store so did not realize it was not hooked up correctly.

BYOM.CA | BRING YOUR OWN MASK
December 1, 2020

me ayuda a generar mejor imagen para mi negocio para atraer mas clientes y generar mas ventas lo cual es muy bueno para mis ingresos

La Maria Boutique Ixtapa
Mexico
February 11, 2021

Love having additional sales tools. App was very easy to install. Using it is very simple and easy.

Junction K
Edited March 10, 2021

I like this app because it is easy to use and easy to operate. If there is any problem, the customer service will provide help.

Idalyart
Spain
December 11, 2020

I have been using this app for a number of years and I love it. I know for a fact that you will love it too!

customizeourstuff
January 12, 2021

I Use it as a Ecomerce platform and conecting all socialmedia channels through this app is just a breeze.

Elegancebykajal
January 31, 2021

Thank you for letting me sell my products online. I am sure I will be using it frequently to promote my business on Social Media.

Sacred Mill Specialty Coffee
Poland
December 15, 2020

It is easy to use and I like the way it works seemlessly with Facebook and other apps. It is amazing how easy it is to use.

4 Wheel to Heal
January 6, 2021

Helps in setting up Facebook to my store. The interface looks like it will be very useful. I won't really know until I actually use it.

Blueskywatchesplus
March 2, 2021

I use this app to help me promote my products and Shopify website on Facebook and Instagram. has been very helpful, the support team has been super helpful too.

Alumnae NYC