Reviews (4,760)

3.8
Edited September 16, 2020

it was really easy, maybe too easy. we will see. but so far really easy to set up. I now have a shop in facebook. simple
thank you.

sopashop.co.uk
February 8, 2021

Great App, Helped my business to get a good ROI. Very easy to use and we can check all the time within Shopify app.

The Original Wears
Pakistan
December 31, 2020

Everything is very easy to use and clear.
I have set up shopping for my online business very easily. I like how easy it is to link the items.

LULU LONDON CO
October 3, 2020

I was previously using the Facebook shop and Instagram sales channels and all was working well. After being forced to delete the older ones and install this one, it will not work. I can't connect. It keeps showing many errors. It won't publish products. The old connections tags are all removed. It is a complete nightmare! Do not switch if you don't have to!

Runnin' R Ranch
Meta replied October 5, 2020

Thank you for letting us know your experience with the new Facebook app, we always want to hear how things are going from our merchants. I'm going to follow up with you over email, so we can make sure you're getting all the support you need. - Cíara, Shopify Support.

March 9, 2021

I used this app to connect my Shopify Store with Facebook, thank you it was really straight forward.

Glen Keen Farm
Ireland
December 28, 2020

Worked great. Thanks for making it super easy. I was able to get everything connected fast and without any issues.

BEATLE STORE
November 3, 2023

Love the updated platform

Luxxora
8 months using the app
Meta replied November 10, 2023

Hi There!

Thank you for taking time to leave a review and sharing your experience with us. We appreciate hearing from our customers!

Meta Support

December 7, 2020

It was easy to follow the steps to set it up. I did not change anything, and I think that made it go quicker and easier.

Sky Destini Jewelry
September 28, 2020

not difficult to set up but I do have a concern regarding some products with multiple images not uploading correctly that I'm hoping someone can assist me with.

Something To Wear
Meta replied September 29, 2020

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review and share your feedback! We are continually improving our app, and your opinion is essential in this process, so I’d like to look into this further for you. I’ve sent out to an email to you and hope to hear more of your thoughts soon. - Rob, Shopify Support

November 12, 2020

Its best ! easy up and running ! Should get good visibility on these social pages !
Really Appreciate!