Merchants highly value this app for its ability to collect crucial data and provide actionable insights. They commend its easy setup, top-notch customer support, and useful features like the pre-filled question bank and integrations with Google Sheets and Klaviyo. High response rates, insightful customer data, and seamless system integration are also appreciated. The app is recognized for its affordability, ongoing development, and extensive customization options, making it a beneficial tool for understanding customers and making informed marketing decisions.

April 30, 2019

Fantastic app. I didn't think so many people would use it, but I was wrong. Really great for seeing exactly where buyers are coming from.

ScrapeYourTongue.com
June 3, 2018

Great app and fast, easy set up. Hearing directly from customers is one of the most valuable forms of feedback and this app helps with that. Responsive Developer :)

Sereneva
October 26, 2021

I'm still KICKING myself for not implementing Enquire Post Purchase Surveys sooner! It's a no brainer. Do it ̶ ̶n̶o̶w̶ ̶ yesterday! I had been hearing about Enquire and the value of having these surveys from a number of brand owners I know and trust, before finally implementing them myself. Finally found time t get it going... SO QUICK & EASY! Why didn't I just do this sooner?! Not only do I now get to learn where customers are first hearing about us (from them directly), but they also share their thoughts on which products we should launch, which retailers we should be in, what they love about our brand the most, how their shopping experience was, etc... Over 50% of our customers fill out the survey, which still blows me away. This data/feedback is SOOO valuable. Thank you Enquire Labs! You've earned a special place in my Shopify app arsenal. ✌

BK Beauty
October 10, 2019

Love this app! It's so important to know where your customers are coming from and other analytics tools rarely tell the full story. Enquire has made a huge difference for us in determining how people are finding out about us! Highly recommend.

holier
May 18, 2021

Our company has been searching for a plug-in that can do simple, attractive, integrated post-purchase surveying. Enquire 100% fits the bill. They even helped us get a multi-question flow live earlier than we expected! And they have excellent, incredibly fast customer service.

Clove
May 26, 2021

This app is really wonderful for any brand looking to get direct feedback from their customers. Setup is super intuitive, and engagement has been really impressive. As a new brand, this has helped us immensely into gaining visibility into where our very first customers heard about us, and what drove them to convert.

Soft Services
May 3, 2021

Great UX/UI with constant feature updates. The team that runs it is super quick to respond and will take your feedback in stride when building new features.

Bearbottom Clothing
October 20, 2022

Used this app to gather post-purchase survey responses. Very nicely designed and easy to use. Of the very few issues we had, the team was quick to respond with and offered us a custom plan that fit our needs perfectly! Would highly recommend to other stores of all sizes.

FRONTMAN
February 24, 2020

Great app! I love that I can ask my customers specific questions that will help me further my acquisition efforts.

Pattern Beauty
May 7, 2018

Quick install. Easy setup. Recommended for stores looking to further understand where their customers are coming from.

Jacques Nyc Llc