4.8

Merchants appreciate this app for its easy setup, customization options, and email history tracking. It's highly praised for its automated emails for purchase confirmations, abandoned cart reminders, and review requests. The app offers a free plan for up to 50 emails/month, making it suitable for small businesses. Merchants commend the customer service for their prompt and helpful responses. It's been successfully used to boost sales, recover abandoned carts, and gather customer reviews. Merchants find it versatile, fairly priced, and good value for money.

July 19, 2019

Got the app to send individual downloads codes to customers after checkout automatically. With some tweaks it's been working like a charm. Great customer service as well to help us get what we needed - very responsive and quick. A lot of other features we have yet to delve into but intend to. Recommended!

20 Buck Spin
19 days using the app
October 28, 2019

We are new to the app and just activated our campaigns, so we will see how they go. BUT, I give this 5 star rating for the customer support side of things. The support team goes above and beyond to ensure your campaigns are running perfectly. They are friendly, responsive and provide resolutions. I'll update this review to focus more on the product, after we have had our campaigns running for a bit.

Equine Medical and Surgical Associates
18 days using the app
February 12, 2016

This app is so helpful to rein in customers! Support is amazing!

Ofto Us
15 days using the app
May 9, 2020

I’d like to see where the app changed the website but sounds great. I like how many areas of follow up the app covers.

MNMAL
May 25, 2020

Good app get results but app starts to get greedy. First they go to 500 free emails than to 1000 free emails now 300 Free emails and no branding. What is s next?

Gypsy Diamonds
September 22, 2018

Don't judge a book by it's cover. This app doesn't look as slick as other email apps, but it packs a large punch. I've tried multiple other emails apps and this one offers much more functionality and customization at less than half the price. Only downside is that it took me a while to figure out how to use it and how to customize the emails. I use this to send a series of welcome emails to new customers and to keep loyal customers engaged. Saw return on investment immediately. Still figuring out how to use it to full potential but love what I see so far.

Everything Bananas
April 18, 2023

Easy setup and good platform.

Reachy
11 days using the app
March 16, 2016

Absolutely the best solution of all the Follow up apps I tried!

Yes I know some users would like a wysiwyg styling option, but if you are into a little coding, it´s perfect!

Next thing to add, make the discount code work with bulk discounts app or just a csv file!

Testdenmark
Denmark
10 days using the app
October 3, 2021

I like this app because it provides a range of features. It would be helpful if you could drag and drop elements on instead of having to code.

Ms Temptation
9 days using the app
July 19, 2019

I had no idea how much support I would get in installing app and setting up the emails. Very helpful!! I love the app.

Susie's Smart Cookie