Frequently Bought Together

Personalized Recommendations, Upsell Bundles and Discounts

Free plan available. 30-day free trial.

1 - 10 of 1922 reviews

The Daebak Company

It's been over 6months since I've been using this app. Great performance great customer service. would recommend other store owners too

Mega-City Merchandise LLC

Amazing App and for free even, thanks Code Black Belt! Very helpful to those of us just starting out!

ANNA GIFTS™

Perfect app I love, very simple to understand and use. On top of that its free so I can't expect better than this

L'avant gardiste

Location France

SAV super réactif, ils nous aidé à plusieurs reprises pour ajuster l'application en front. Et le module fonctionne très très bien.

feela.®

Location Germany

Great experience. Great support. Requested changes have been done immediately. Very proactive and good service.

Carley Brown Designs

I'm enjoying setting up this app. So far, so good. Looking forward to pushing the products with manual bundles to see how they perform over the next 6-12mo.

Teesdock

Location China

Why can't our store use this function? Now the management page cannot be opened, and the front page cannot be displayed

June 26, 2022

Thank you very much for contacting us and using our app!

We already replied you via email but let me reply here just in case you haven't seen it.

We have checked our app access using different browsers and locations and we cannot see any problem.

Maybe you could not access the preferences due to a temporary network issue or maybe the URL in your browser was not correct due to the recent navigation changes on the Shopify Admin. Please try again when you have a chance.

Either way, we are here to help so please get back to us if you still experience any issues, we will do our best to assist.

Let me also take this opportunity to wish all the best for you and your business.

Smart Puzzle 3D

Location France

Service clients très très réactif et très compréhensif, m'a aider à résoudre mes problèmes en 10 minutes et tous va très bien maintenant !

NSI Australia

Location Australia

Great App and Service help, we look forward to seeing if our customers like and use. easy to instal and navigate

Addicted2Resin

Location Australia

This is an amazing app, it helped encourage possible customers to add more products to their cart, adding more in sales for me, i love it

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 192 193