Frequently Bought Together

Frequently Bought Together

by Code Black Belt

Amazon-like Recommended Products, Upsell Bundles and Discounts

Ashleykaric

Great app and awesome support!

Kitxchange

Great app! Does exactly what we need it to do! Good job Mike and Frank!

Weyecareonline

The app allows me to quickly and easily present additional options to my customer without any confusion.

The support team assisted me in a prompt manner, providing me outstanding service!

Chuckit Uk

This app is by far more superior to any other similar app in my opinion, and I;ve tried quite a few.

The look and feel can almost completely be customised in the app and it's a doddle to install.

If you need more help with advanced features to get your version to look and feel more inline with what you wish for, Mike and Frank are there to help often in just minutes. The level of support is truly outstanding.

Thanks guys!

Taylorshopandco

I really love that app, the support is great and it look so nice on my website, thanks !

Nr Creative Store

highly recommended apps. very good customer service.

Digital Movies Now

This truly is an easily integrated app. If you are unsure of its effectiveness, then just use the trial period. Its not like other apps that make you commit and then if you don't like it, drop the service before being charged. They set you up with a full 14 days to try the product before being forced to make a decision. Within 2 days of taking the trial, I have already seen the benefits of having it! I am definitely keeping this app as a permanent add to my store! And I would definitely recommend it to anyone looking for this type of service! It really does work! Very happy here. Thank you!

Fluffy St

good app easy to install and helps with conversions

Nativepridestore

love this app

The Vapelife Store

This app helped us sell more vape pens and vaporizers. This is not a paid review. This app is QUICK, will definitely help your products upsell and most of all, the customer service is responsive if you need help.

The price is right, don't be silly. Add the "Frequently bought together" app to your store as a way to upsell and give your customers options.