Frequently Bought Together

Frequently Bought Together

by Code Black Belt

Personalized Recommendations, Upsell Bundles and Discounts

Strawberry Valley Studio

I waited a little while to test the upsell effect and i'm happy to say that it works seamlessly, really nice and easy to setup. Integrates really well into my store visually and the support's there if you need it. Great app to have :)

Car Stages Shop

Works great ! The price is reasonable for what you get !

Classborder

Love it. Works out of the box very well. Cross selling is super important for anyone selling online. This takes that step and makes it so simple.

Goldenpoint

I've installed the app for 2 days and so far everything works great. CBB team customized the design to match our store. I'm impressed, thank you!

Modernlifeshop

Great App! Wish we could choose where on our product page it showed up though, But still a great app!

Glassbottleoutlet

Great to work with. We have seen an increase in sales since running this app. I would suggest this to any store with a large SKU count. We needed a custom install on our custom theme and support made it happen without a problem.

Thanks,

GlassBottleOutlet.com

- Hunter

Strive2

Been waiting for this long time

Amor Pearls

This is what I was looking for! I am happy with it, this is my just launched site. Hope this will have a positive impact on my sales. It's really good. I recommend this app.

Bootstrapfarmer

Very useful addin and customer support is fantastic.

Slay Aesthetic

Integrated perfectly and it is very easy to use. However, it does not fit with our creative vision for the seamless flow of the website. Providing quick shop option for our shop is a must. We love this app for what it is. Very good for accessories and single products! Review by Slay Aesthetic - www.slayaesthetic.com - Fitness inspired fashion. Come visit us.