Frequently Bought Together

Frequently Bought Together

by Code Black Belt

Personalized Recommendations, Upsell Bundles and Discounts

Reptileslounge

Works great so far! They even customized the appearance to better match our website design at reptileslounge.com

Hope to see some bigger orders from this!

Ultimateshield

Amazing app. Amazing price. Amazing customer service from Mike. Highly recommended.

Hothothotstore

Works great. Great support too.

My Seed Needs

Awesome APP! I received an order using the "Frequently Purchased Together" app within 24 hours of installing it. It allows customers to see items that they might otherwise overlook and it really is a great addition to the Apps that I already use.

Suzieskincare

We use this on www.SkinCareBySuzie.com. I decided to try this and discontinue a product recommendation app. This is one of those apps that not only pay for it self it makes me money, By being able to add the product they are looking at plus recommendations in 1 click is fantastic . It has doubled and tripled some orders.

Simplyhammocks

Mike has been awesome. He has been so helpful and very quick to get back to us. Now the app looks awesome on our website www.simplyhammocks.co.uk

Wild West Living

Thank you for creating a great app! So helpful with many products on https://wildwestliving.com

My Activated Charcoal

Super easy to set up- a couple of clicks and the option to customise it in detail at any time. Great app.

Illyaustralia

Great app, easy to install and use. Improves sales straight away.

4salon

Nice product and great app support!