Frequently Bought Together

Personalized Recommendations, Upsell Bundles and Discounts

Free plan available. 30-day free trial.

1881 - 1890 of 2025 reviews

Mhgboutique

Location United Arab Emirates
Time spent using app 43 minutes

Amazing App, been looking for something like this long time ago, easy to use and great customization

Strawberry Valley Studio

Time spent using app Over 1 year

I waited a little while to test the upsell effect and i'm happy to say that it works seamlessly, really nice and easy to setup. Integrates really well into my store visually and the support's there if you need it. Great app to have :)

Car Stages Shop

Location Belgium
Time spent using app About 2 months

Works great ! The price is reasonable for what you get !

Classborder

Love it. Works out of the box very well. Cross selling is super important for anyone selling online. This takes that step and makes it so simple.

Goldenpoint

I've installed the app for 2 days and so far everything works great. CBB team customized the design to match our store. I'm impressed, thank you!

Modernlifeshop

Great App! Wish we could choose where on our product page it showed up though, But still a great app!

Glassbottleoutlet

Time spent using app About 1 year

Great to work with. We have seen an increase in sales since running this app. I would suggest this to any store with a large SKU count. We needed a custom install on our custom theme and support made it happen without a problem.

Thanks,

GlassBottleOutlet.com

- Hunter

Strive2

Been waiting for this long time

Amor Pearls

Location India

This is what I was looking for! I am happy with it, this is my just launched site. Hope this will have a positive impact on my sales. It's really good. I recommend this app.

Bootstrapfarmer

Very useful addin and customer support is fantastic.