Frequently Bought Together

Personalized Recommendations, Upsell Bundles and Discounts

Free plan available. 30-day free trial.

1901 - 1910 of 1996 reviews

Carleighs

Location Philippines

One of the best apps I have and definitely a must have in your shopify store. Customer support was quick to respond and assist too. I highly recommend this

Officebox Se

Location Sweden

I must say that this was so easy to install and it just worked. Will be fun to see what it does to the sales.

Hello Courage

Time spent using app About 4 years

Love this app right out of the gate! Easy peezy, support sends FAST emails if you need help (I did not), and looks just like the addition my store needed! Thank you! Try it, you will like it!

Whereishop

Location Jamaica

Code Black Belt is doing a really great job with these app. No issues so far, loving this app.

Vince And Soph Apparel

Love the email I got this morning! Thank you for checking to see if it works or if I need to change position! Just thinking that's what I wanted to do! Working super well so far!

The Bazien Collection

I just installed this app, and I must say, it is EXACTLY as advertised. It upsells without getting too "in your face," and is truly reminiscent of the Amazon upsell style.

Further, support is nothing short of TOP CLASS. Incredibly responsive, knowledgeable and polite, I doubt it you could find better support anywhere.

I've not had the product installed long enough to see what the difference is in actual sales, but I can tell you that I am thrilled with what I've seen thus far.

Based on my experience so far, I recommend it wholeheartedly!

Karess Krafters Apothecary

This app is wonderful. The support staff is just as great. I sent an email to have the widget moved to a different area and it was done in record time. Absolutely, fantastic.

Omggearshop

i like this app.. simple, straight-forward.. support team is awesome! recommend

Vase Pearlfection

Time spent using app Over 4 years

I just signed up for this app. Very excited because It is used on amazon and as a long time seller and buyer I believe it is a very helpful feature. Had a question about positioning the widget, so I emailed them and they immediately responded and fixed it for me.

Maya Price
VasePearlfection.com
872.203.9810

Trendessential Com

Wow! those guys are the best!! --Best service ever