Frequently Bought Together

Frequently Bought Together

$9.99/month. 30-day free trial.
Rating (4.9)
2047 reviews
4.9
2047 reviews
August 27, 2017

good app easy to install and helps with conversions

Fluffy St

Nativepridestore
Vietnam
Time spent using app: About 1 month
Edited August 23, 2017

This app helped us sell more vape pens and vaporizers. This is not a paid review. This app is QUICK, will definitely help your products upsell and most of all, the customer service is responsive if you need help.

The price is right, don't be silly. Add the "Frequently bought together" app to your store as a way to upsell and give your customers options.

The Vapelife Store
Time spent using app: Almost 3 years
August 23, 2017

Wow! Best support ever! Contacted for a new placement setup, and within 10 min, everything was done the way I wanted! So professional, and the app is fantastic. Thanks for the great service, Mike.

Myphonecase Com
Time spent using app: About 2 hours
August 20, 2017

Haven't even opened my store yet but I love love love this app. It's soo easy to use, it looks great and I know it's definetely going to boost sales. #Soexcited

Thetoastedcoconut
St. Lucia
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
August 20, 2017

Very happy with this app. Prompt response time from the team in setting it up on my store. Highly recommended.

Forever Maria
Cyprus
Time spent using app: 8 months
August 18, 2017

One of the only upselling apps that worked out of the box in my heavily modified Brooklyn theme. Thanks.

Only one small language thing I want to change, contacted support and expect no issues from them in helping me.

Old Fashioned Belgium
Belgium
Time spent using app: About 2 years
August 17, 2017

love this app! Out-of-the-box installation and works like a breeze! Most of all, suggestions are really accurate. A must-have

Runit365
Time spent using app: 2 months
August 17, 2017

Oustanding service, up and running in 10 minutes. I cannot wait to see the results! Big thank you to Mike and Frank for their help.

Rinkit Ltd
Time spent using app: 11 months
August 14, 2017

Increased our average $'s per order a lot after installing. Don't know if this is the best app to add this functionality or not because we haven't looked at others. But have had zero problems with this one and would never again go without this upsell function on our site.

Cheers