Frequently Bought Together

Frequently Bought Together

by Code Black Belt

Amazon-like Recommended Products, Bundle Upsell and Discounts

simplifyware

Just got started on my online store and it works well. Hopefully it will help to boost my sales. Thanks

Earthroma

This app is working great in our store, I love the options! Customer service was quick to help me and answer questions!

Good Earth Energy

Just getting started and with this I hope that it helps with sales. Easy to use and works good. Try it.

F 16 Vape

its an amazing app very good nice way to sell a lot of products

Optimize

Despite my initial review, the app is absolutely amazing as an up-sell app, I'm going to give it the 5 stars it deserves for basically being better than the rest of the apps on the market for the same service, at a fraction of the price.

As the day went by, the customer service team was also great to communicate with, they did fix the issue in the end even though they determined the issue was not caused by their app.

Why I give this a 5/5 and not a 4/5 is that it LOOKS and performs great compared to others on the market, again, at a FRACTION of the price.

Original review: Would have been a good app, but it crashed my product form. Support is fast but not helpful, they want Shopify to help fix a problem caused by this app, but I'm caught in the middle and my store has been down for almost 5 hours now.

August 5, 2019

Using a temporary account provided by the merchant, we investigated and identified the problem, that was an error in the theme SCSS code.
There is no way that the issue could have been caused by our app, as it does not modify the theme stylesheet.
Anyway, we fixed the problem and the store is looking good again.

Pleasure N' Fun

This app is a must have on your store, it helps ypu get more sales and it wprks well! The support is also very helpful!

Ruling Star Co

a very well done app i like using it in my store ,this app will increase your website conversion and sales

Swissbain

Exactly what my shop needs, really easy to configure, very efficient...a MUST!
The AI recommandation based on the customers past ordered really work fine.
You have also the option to do manual reco to push some add on you would like to sell quickly.

SlimmLift

Honestly has had me the most upsells out of any apps. Brings in A LOT of revenue that I would have otherwise never had. This is a must-have honestly, and support is great.

On a road again

I used this app to increase the number of comands, and i very like. The product bundle is very professionnal