Frequently Bought Together

Frequently Bought Together

by Code Black Belt

Amazon-like Recommended Products, Upsell Bundles and Discounts

Bettanshus

Started a 30 - day trial, after a few days they contacted me with tips on where to put the widget, after a few emails they put the widget exactly where I wanted it. 5/5 fast support.

NaturaPets

Very Good App. Installation was with the Help of Support Team. The Support Team always interested to help. Thank you

Ocho43

Very easy to use and set up! amazed with the new year's gift for our site. Customizable for our business as well

Lulujo

We only uploaded this app 3 days ago and we have already seen the positive effects of it! Within hours...we saw our first bundle sell which was a big up-sell. It is nice to see an app that does exactly what it says it will do. I would also like to add that the customer service is one of the best we have had from an app team. Within a few hours of signing up, we received a confirmation email of our account and asked if there was anything we needed help with which we did. We explained what we needed done and they took care of it within hours. So far, this has exceeded our expectations. Thank you!

Maui The Writer

i love the app. super easy to use and it does increase the sales on your site. its easy for a customer to just click add all to the cart instead of shopping through the whole site trying to find what they are looking for,

Whiskey 'N Hardtack

Works great and the support team is simply amazing. I cannot say enough good things about how responsive they are and help us fix issues (that we create through our own theme updates).

StunReal

This is a fantastic app. It really does pay for itself. You really don't have to do much. The app does all of the work. I highly recommend it!

Motherdonia®

They answer all my requests fast and properly. For me is totally recommended and deserves a good rate!

Cat's Story

Absolutely love this app, really boosts sales! Great for business! We Highly Recommend this app for any Shopify store!

Pulse Bxng™

Amazing support! Very proactive and helpful. Fixed little issues in a matter of minutes. Highly recommend.