Frequently Bought Together

Frequently Bought Together | Reviews

by Code Black Belt

Personalized Recommendations, Upsell Bundles and Discounts

Odin's Hall

J'utilise FBT depuis des mois et j'en suis très ravi, de plus le support est génial, il répond rapidement et aide à résoudre tous les problèmes.

fancyasme.com

I am very happy to install this software. Their customer service is very efficient and I highly recommend it! ! !

Aiteall

I am so glad to have found this app and installed it. As a small shop owner starting out, this app has been very helpful to increase the order value. The cross selling is effective.
The app itself was very easy to install and the support team followed up to make sure the installation went all smoothly. It is very easy to configure in the dashboard as well. I have been using the app for about a month now, and I could not fault it at all!

Tracy Maniapoto

Super easy to install and very easy to use. Does exactly what it says it will do. Definitely recommend to others.

AmoreTerra shop

Very well developed app, perfect integration, user friendly interface and interesting features, a world of options and all this for free!
The support is absolutely fantastic and super fast. congratulations, keep it up!
App sviluppata molto bene, integrazione perfetta, interfaccia user friendly e funzionalità interessanti, un mondo di opzioni e tutto questo gratuitamente!
Il supporto è assolutamente fantastico e super veloce. complimenti, continuate così!

BabyBlue Colored Contacts

Their service attitude was very good, their replies were very quick and timely, and they also provided me with additional help. I thank them very much.

econica

OK, I am a seasoned Shopify seller and this app is AMAZING. I cannot believe I didn't get it earlier. Installation was a breeze and omg - I actually see recommended RELEVANT products on each product page. Not the random stuff my theme spits out.... Five stars. Love it. Thank you thank you thank you

AV Now Fitness Sound

Great app! One of the best - see here https://www.avnow.com/products/fitness-audio-aeromic-behind-the-head

Reformed Film Lab

Such an amazing app! it First month alone, it over doubled our sales! We've continued to see growth and more items sold each and every month.

Miele Moda Luxury Fashion

I installed this app recently and so far I am loving it. The app offers a few different placements of the widget on the page, neither one of which worked for my store. I could have spent countless hours trying to figure out how to place it where I needed it. Instead, I contacted the team and within minutes, they have placed the widget where I needed it to be. Wow, for a free app, I am blown away! I don't get this service from apps I pay for... Also, they automatically matched the look of the widget to my font and colors of my site. How cool is that! I didn't even have to ask for this. Amazing customer service and a great tool is their recipe for success! Keep up the great work!