Frequently Bought Together

Frequently Bought Together

by Code Black Belt

Personalized Recommendations, Upsell Bundles and Discounts

Seed 2 Plant

Excellent app. Easy to use and versatile. I'm working on manual fine-tuning now. Automatic features are also working perfectly.

The MÏL

The app is awesome, and support is extremely fast and resolutive. Highly recommended app. Pays for itself

azumaoutdoor

We have started to use this app (currently a 30-day trial) as a way of increasing our basket value and adding additional value for the customer. Customer Support is very quick and helpful. They will do as much as they can for you and the app. Highly recommended.

Fleurdelin

Good app and increase sales, i will recommend my friends to use the app,and also great and quickly help.

Afrodom

perfect app perfect app perfect app perfect app perfect app perfect app perfect app perfect app perfect app perfect app perfect app

TheArtistsQuarter

THE best app I've added in terms of generating extra sales. Lovely, simple interface....an absolute MUST HAVE app.

Relax Spaces

Great app with exceptional customer support included. Whenever I submit a ticket, I almost immediately receive an answer.
I highly recommend this.

Martin & the Magpie Limited

Absolutely brilliant app. Does what I want it to do. As we sell a lot of gifts, it gives people an instant idea of what could make their gift even more special. And I love the fact you can see the upsell and cross-sell statistics!

Manabush Eliquid

Ive only just installed this - so no real sales data yet - however .. it seems to work fine .. and the customer service has been absolutely unreal ... I didnt even have to ask .. 5 stars!

Visage Vue

Frequently Bought Together is a must-have app for your store - I highly recommend this app to all online-store owners! :)