Frequently Bought Together

Personalized Recommendations, Upsell Bundles and Discounts

Free plan available. 30-day free trial.

11 - 20 of 2026 reviews

CrewSkull®

Location France
Time spent using app Almost 2 years

Really good customer service, I recommend it ! I gave them a problem and they solved it very quickly even though it was a Sunday. I will continue to be a customer !

Kaufen Center

Location Germany

I use this app, wonderful service and they customise the widget as per your needs. 100% recommend this app.

Lee Gabel's Bookshop

Time spent using app About 2 months

There is really nothing about this app that I didn't like. It is well constructed, looks good, has many customizable features, and the help wiki built right in answered any question I had. While my store is still small, I look forward to see how this app will increase my sales.

Ikram

Location India
Time spent using app 1 day

MandalaBunnyHome

Time spent using app About 5 hours

Amazing app and great customer service! I asked for help moving the widget and they quickly moved it for me and made the appearance match my theme! Great experience, highly recommend.

Seltmann Publishers

Location Germany

This is a really useful app that is very easy to use! Game changing! We fully recommend it. They have a great support team as well! :)

malennachzahlen-erwachsene

Time spent using app About 2 hours

very nice app, im very happy with it, thank you very much. if you need a bundle app, go with this! best regards

Drago Jewel

Time spent using app About 2 hours

Very like this app, very very verryyy warm and helpfull support that customized me everything, thank you very much.

Royalty Limited

Location Jamaica

I love how it brings the right products to be bought together. I love this app. Best thing ever............

My Store

Time spent using app About 1 month

Amazing app. Gave me a free SEO report just for donwloading! Would highly recommend to anyone using shopify