Frequently Bought Together

Frequently Bought Together

by Code Black Belt

Amazon-like Recommended Products, Upsell Bundles and Discounts

LAND5CAPE

Ultra-fast customer service! They reached out and made some cosmetic and placement suggestions. Must-have app!

Fuchusi

love the simplicity usage of the app which makes it genius as well as perfect pre sale app that all stores should enable, plus doesnt cost huge amount.

La Tapa Market

Its a great app, will use it forever. Thanks for the quick reply and the outstanding customer service.

Chickenmash Farm

I've been using this app for only and hour and love it. The customer service is amazing. They answered right away and offered to help. Highly recommend.

kunkaka

1. the product recommendation algorithm, very good.
2. After-sales service Solve problems in a very timely manner.

ZAAR

Excellent application very easy to use, all sections are very easy to navigate, the configuration is very fast, I wish we could place some gifts but the rest is working very well

Kilsin

Incredibly responsive and great support (you probably won't even need it) the app can customised in pretty much everything, fits my site beautifully after some minor changes I personally made.

souk + SEPIA

Absolutely love this app and it looks great in my store. Customer service was incredibly helpful and responsive. And this app brings me great revenue which I loove!

Headbands of Hope

Installation is quick and easy and customer service is fast and attentive. We just started with the app but we are looking forward to the success it brings!

emotionless

This app made me so much money! Recommend it! I have been using it for few weeks, you can go for it guys!