Frequently Bought Together

Frequently Bought Together

by Code Black Belt

Personalized Recommendations, Upsell Bundles and Discounts

Topíssimos

I love this app. This is one of those apps that all stores should consider installing. It does a really good job.

Collar & Ruff

Thrilled!! Easy to add to my store and Invinzor was able to move it to a spot I preferred on my product pages. Very, very pleased :)

Craftaz

Great app, great customer support! Highly recommended, thanks! Helps with conversions as well! Thanks

Steeldive Watch Store

This APP works great for my theme. Service guys are responsible all the time.
Great APP, Great people.

NuvoleBlu

This app is great! I have been looking for an app with these functions for a long time. Everything is very customizable according to your needs. The great thing is that the customer service is great too! I had a little problem on the site and they were very kind and very efficient. They solved everything in a few moments with great competence. Excellent app, highly recommended to everyone, surely I will also try the other apps of this company. Thanks!!!

Snuggle Beans Store

Great app and great support team to back it up. Highly recommend this app to any e looking for upsell bundle

Infinite Southern Graphics

This app is great! Just what I was looking for. I think it is amazing all the features that they offer. I think it will work amazing for my website!!

Free Period Press

So easy to install and the best customer service ever. I love that they analyze your sales data for you, so you don't have to set each "frequently bought together" offer up individually.

Doglamour

I've been using this app for less than a month and it is paying off already! Totally worth it! Would you guys explain to me what's the difference between this app and Also Bought? Thank you!

April 27, 2021

Thank you very much for your nice review!

About your question, Frequently Bought Together is an upsell app, which goal is to increase the value of the cart, i.e., when a customer is going to purchase a product, we try to convince them to also buy other products. We can also offer a discount if they buy all the products together.

On the other hand, our Also Bought app is a cross-sell app, which helps on the discovery of other products. When customers are in doubt of purchasing a product, they can see other products that maybe fit best their needs.

Thanks again for your kind review and don't hesitate to contact our support team everytime you need anything.

oraimo Nigeria

I am in charge of several brand websites which need to use the frequently bought together, the customer service is very quick, I like this APP.