Frequently Bought Together

Personalized Recommendations, Upsell Bundles and Discounts

Free plan available. 30-day free trial.

Freshlookpros

I must say the customer support is second to none. The developer is very helpful and responsive to queries. They had gone extra mile to help me to understand how to use the app. The only question I have is why the app only shows two products to any customer regardless what they bought or add to cart. I have set up manual selection seems it has made no different. All in all, i have good experience with the app.

Audioactive

Increible, me descargo la app y no aparece donde yo quiero, el mismo día se ponen en contacto desde la empresa dándome soporte gratuito para ubicar la app donde ellos creen que va a funcionar bien, por lo que se necesita "0" conocimientos técnicos para instlarla.
El servicio al cliente de esta empresa es increiblemente bueno

Annajevoli

So far so good. I've just downloaded the app, it was super easy to set up. I was reached out to by Juan to make sure it was working properly. I asked him to move it to a better place for customers to see which he did super fast! Thank you!!!

Evlvd Miami

Reached out to customer support for assistance with the widget placement. Not only did they respond and fix my issue within 10 minutes of me contacting them, but they responded again within another 10 minutes after a follow up email I sent. Excellent customer service!

Fitzters

I am using this app to increase sales on my stores. So far, experience has been great. Highly recommend.

Lotties Gifts Boutique

now ive figured out how to change the settings so it shows similar items this app is fantastic.......

Scintera Pty Ltd

Frequently Bought Together is a brilliant Shopify app to help increase conversion rates by recommending related products to add-on to the sale. It works like a charm, is easy to setup, support is fast and friendly too. This might just help us across the line. Thank you Code Black Belt.

My Nerdy Teacher

Best investment for your store. It increases your AOV without extra effort. I highly recommend it..

Casa Loréna Store

I use this app to bundle packages together. I've already made a sale with someone purchasing a bundle. I love this app. I'm only new to all this dropshipping so I can't wait to see what it does for me in the long run.

moneybagroman

Awesomeness, I like how this app is free and it provides value. After all more up-sells mean more moneyyy