Frequently Bought Together

Frequently Bought Together

by Code Black Belt

Amazon-like Recommended Products, Bundle Upsell and Discounts

LAB Collector Hong Kong

It is good and help a lot to organize the promotion.
I will suggest to use this if you wanna introduce more relate product to customer. Great

Auto Badges

One of the best support teams I have witnessed. Definitely rate the app 5 out of 5 stars for any store.

BABYBAW

Good APP! Easy to use, looks very professional, very simple on integration. I recommended, Thanks support team

October 28, 2019

Thanks for reaching us. We found a glitch in your installation that was causing a delay of up to 5 minutes on the product data updating.
The issue is now fixed and prices are updated almost instantly, as you can see in the video at https://youtu.be/hNcWWIS2gBM
We apologise for the inconvenience and appreciate the issue report.

Casting Crowns Online Store

Amazing app for little money, plus the widget looks great in our store. Functionality was easy to figure out and no coding required.

Peachy Savage

5 stars for an incredibly quick and responsive customer service. They emailed me to ask if all was ok and if i liked the lay out. I asked to tweak some things and they replied to all my emails and made the changes in less than a few hours. Very friendly. Great start. Now lets see what it does for my AOV

trendyful

The BEST APP on Shopify by miles! Easy to use, looks very proffesional, very simple on intergation. AND, I reached out to the support team (I'm a perfectionist) and asked for some further improvements and they came back to me within 2 min with an email that it was all done! I'm very impressed!!! This is a very very excellent service! THANK YOU!!!

Horse Sense Us

Useful app to increase average order value of your customers. Great customer service happy to help you! Thanks for your work and dedication :)

Audion Tech

Fantastic app !!
I've only been using it for a few days but it's very precise, it doesn't dirty the site and it's very functional.

Recommended!

Steampunk Store

l'application fonctionne bien, même si je n'ai pas encore assez de données pour qu'elle propose des combinaisons pertinantes.
Le support est optimum, ils ont vérifié que l"app marchait bien sur mon site. J'ai profité du mail qu'ils m'ont envoyé pour demandé à changer la position du bloc, ça a été fait dans l'heure.
Fantastique merci

the application works well, even if I don't have enough data yet to propose relevant combinations.
The support is optimal, they checked that the app was working well on my site. I took advantage of the email they sent me to ask to change the position of the block, it was done within the hour.
Fantastic thank you

Harper Kendall

Have been searching for something like for some time now and finally found this Fantastic App which I highly recommend!