Frequently Bought Together

Frequently Bought Together

by Code Black Belt

Amazon-like Recommended Products, Bundle Upsell and Discounts

ElectricDealz

i used this app and its fireeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Rivacc

It's a very easy to use app, we'll see how it works since we just start using it, we'll keep you all update!

Huepar

This app is really good and comfortable to use, i recomend it 100% because it helped me to make good packs to sell

Vintaho

The app is good to make more sales on web and is easy to use. I recommend it for all markets and all posible products.

MYHIXEL

Gracias a esta aplicación, incrementamos la venta de nuestros productos. Es sencilla de utilizar y consigues obtener mayores beneficios. Además, la atención al cliente es fantástica. Contestan super rápido y te ayudan a hacer cualquier modificación de la integración

SmallRig

Very great app for AI recommendation. Recommended! what's the point to be required to finish at least 100 characters?

PlusPeek

I installed this app, very easy to install. I did, however, have some issues, but a quick email and it was fixed very rapidly. I then asked the support if they could move the widget, which they happily did very fast! I really appreciate the support!

ItemJunkie

very good app, i'd recommend it ...wasn't expecting it to be as good as it is. I really like the ability to customize our own CSS coding...very good.

Daxter's Dog Store

I had a couple of issues with placing the widget but the support team fixed it almost instantly and went above and beyond to make sure it went well with my store, cannot praise enough!

MiKlah

I really like this app. I showcase the products on the store and give the customer more options. Simple and easy to use