Frequently Bought Together

Frequently Bought Together

by Code Black Belt

Amazon-like Recommended Products, Upsell Bundles and Discounts

Coloured Raine Cosmetics

Very easy to install and use. Love it. Would highly recommend for upsells and to feature popular items.

Bare Kind

I use this app to help convert sales, and increase the average cart size. It works seamlessly. I've never had any issues with it. It was extremely easy to set up, and I'm getting a 100x return on investment - what more could you want? Worth every penny.

Looks Not Labels

It really is amazing! Looks so clean and professional. Very similiar to Amazon. Looking forward to watching my AOV increase!

Luminary Nail Systems

I wanted something like Amazon has for recommendations and not only is this app clean and professional looking, the customer service is stellar

CentreStep

We just started using this app & we are expecting it will grow sales. We asked the team to make some changes according to our theme & they are really helpful. They customized their app according to our store.

Magnetic Vitality

Very useful application and the best customer service I have ever seen! They respond very quickly and professionally. I highly recommend for your business

Cosse Nature

Really great app, not too pushy for customers and it integrates really well on the product pages. It helped us increase our sales. Thank you!

Rescue Swag

Great app. Straightforward to install and has increased my cart value. I was surprised at how well it worked to be honest. So very happy to recommend! Thanks for a good app.

sweetgum textiles company, LLC

I use this app to help increase AOV. My customers respond well to recommendations and this app helps with that process.

aaaaaddddddddd

Best product recomendations and discount app in my opinion. Also very detailed personialized service.