Frequently Bought Together

Frequently Bought Together

by Code Black Belt

Personalized Recommendations, Upsell Bundles and Discounts

Deal me More

All EXCELLENT but just one thing, Why you set H1 to cbb-frequently-bought-title translatable it important for SEO. It will be great if change to h3 . If possible how can I change this?

Findingdream

Really good app and not expensive, recommend to the people who use shopify and want to get more order,it is really helps us lot,will recommend

BIGastuce

merci beaucoup je connais déjà l'application et je l'utilise dans mes autres stores
good job a bientôt

Holothurian Store

i was using this app to help me increase traffic to my site and so far i am satisfied on how it is working

kwakoscorner

I like this app. I will post a review again once I have already open my store. I'm still creating the website. Thank you

Louis Davidson

good for upsell
i'm satisfaid of this app
it's really usefull if you want to make upsells or downsells

Gadget Deck

Not a bad app. Use this app if you have a decently established general store or a sub-niche/specific niche store. You get a 30 day free trial which is awesome and gives you time to mess around with all the different things this app has to over.

Izivie

Very good app ! Doesn't allow you to do everything but for the price and compared to others, it is great ! I recommend it

viajanet

las funciones que dicen que hace no funcionan.Intente hacerlo pero no funciona el algoritmo de recomendaciones

Whitenix

It's very good i like it, it help me a lot and it worth the price 100% i recommand it to everybody for sure