Frequently Bought Together

Frequently Bought Together

by Code Black Belt S.L.

Amazon-like Recommended Products, Upsell Bundles and Discounts

Gymflow

I am really very satisfied. the support has helped IMMEDIATELY and professionally. Really great, thanks a lot!

Geek Fashion

This apps is awesome and when I install the apps someone wrote me like 5 mn after to help me with the apps. I highly recommend.

Katarii Products

Just downloaded it and its very easy to setup! Not to mention the customer service is incredible. An agent got back to me right away with all the questions I had. Highly recommend the APP.

KiDiLiX

Good apps , customer service very reative, thanks for your help. Fonction are goor and bundle is good for convertion

Menace Company

Great customer service and super fast responses to any requests I had with changes. Thank you so much Precy for all your help.
- Dan

ProSterilizer

Fantastic product and team. Team adjusted and helped with execution on the website proactively.
Amazing experience and outcome to say the least! Highly recommend!

Lifestyles Tigers

i like vey much this app becouse this very help full up sell product costomer can buy more product more income

Shop Bling's

I'm very proud to added this app to my store it highlights my products. The personalised configuration of the frequently bought together are awsome. They have a very good technical support. I was having problems to configure the app with my store and Ricardo was very helpfull. This is app are very afordable for all the things it can do. Thumbs Up!

AromaSparkle

The app is just awesome. Simple, effective, nice customer support and not overpriced at all. Love to see more from you !

Grounded Sage Skincare

Easy set up and working well so far! I like that in just a few licks things were working and looked good with my theme.