Frequently Bought Together

Frequently Bought Together

by Code Black Belt

Amazon-like Recommended Products, Upsell Bundles and Discounts

PodBolt

Very helpful the team and I can make easy everything with this app. I really recommend this to everyone.

Barry's Tea

Just installed the app and was unsure how to re-locate the widget. The customer support responded to my email extremely fast, and 10 mins later the widget was located where I wanted it! Fantastic support, thanks Andres!

Ace Golf Simulators

Very Customizable. seems really well built. happy happy. Very Customizable. seems really well built. happy happy

PawZaar

Easy to set up and excellent support to help when I wanted to widget moved to a different position!

illumiglow

Works well and looks good. The support team was quick to help me with the questions I had. Definitely a must have app

Love & You

The app looks really cool in the store product page. I definitely recommend to use it! :) They also have a very responsive customer service team.

First Bisou

good stufff i think this app is prertty cool and i love it it works like magic and thats pretty coll wow

Natta Skincare Company

This app does its job perfectly. What makes it so great though is that they have a team that is ready to help you whenever you need it. Thanks Code black belt!

Practikal Shop

best and fastest customer service ever. they respond in less than 5 mminutes with the requests solved

TheClothingLine.store

Just added it but looks very promising compared to other similar Apps. Easy to use. Will try the customer service now and if they deliver as well this is an awesome product.