Frequently Bought Together

Frequently Bought Together

by Code Black Belt

Amazon-like Recommended Products, Upsell Bundles and Discounts

Puttot Singapore

Downloaded the app today and it was easy to install. Fuss-free. Looks good on the site too. Now I am looking forward to see if it generates an increase of sales during these 30-day trial period.

WLS Store

This is a great app simply based on how simple and how to the point it is. No gimmick, just what you need and stable. Thanks

Satori Industries

thank guys this is a great app and i will be buying it for sure happy to now do like the way it just does it all on auto pilot, although how do i go about making purchase talk soon thank you

GotPetSupplies.com

Great application. We use to give better results to our customers on Frequently Bought Together items. Last 30 days results = 281 converted products, $5,939 additional revenue. We are very pleased with the results and even more impressed with the customer support behind the app. Highly recommend app and developer.

Best Air Travel Accessories

I use this app to help me get more sales by offering more items to customers. I think it has boosted sales for me.

Mon Sac Isotherme

The new design is very intuitive and useful. The support is very fast, they can change or fix something quickly. Plus, the app fits my theme perfectly.

Crossfire Welders

App is extremely easy to use, making modifications takes very little effort and manually creating bundles for each product is perfect.

Estorenado

Many thanks to the customer service team, quick and effective resolution of any problems! The app itself is great, really recommended.

Longdan Official Online Store

You such a great app. I love it thank you xoxo. The best apps help you get more out of your smartphone or tablet purchase.

projectorblitz

after adding this app to my store, it increases my profit margin which is totally a life saver where as it improved my store conversions