Frequently Bought Together

Frequently Bought Together

by Code Black Belt

Amazon-like Recommended Products, Bundle Upsell and Discounts

picturerelax

Works well still playing with the app But I love how it looks on my site I can't wait to deep dive more into the app thanks!

Inglorious Men

I just installed the app, however, the developer's customer service is divine!>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Pink Pepper Co

We currently use Discount Upselling at the checkout, but I thought this feature at the bottom of the product page was a great improvement. It is intuitive, and I got my first sale in about 2 hours after installing the software! It increased revenue on one order $60. Basically paid for itself already! :)

JUNGLE

Great app for starting out, it helps provide social proof, and increase the volume of sales per client.

New England Meat Company

Brings more to my store. Shows my customers that theres more than just that item and maximizes sales! I would definitely recommend if you want to push extra sales.

NEW AND USED GYM EQUIPMENT/ GYMS DIRECT USA

good app, works pretty good grouping items together for the up sale. Id recommend it to anyone with a store

Mozyq

this app is very useful, and really promoted my business. If you really want to run your business well, please do not hesitate to use it.

Heart and Shop®

This app really useful, it needs enough orders to work well but make upsell more effective. Should install.

FreeFit Boutique

This is such an awesome app. They even adjusted it to match my theme and fonts and everything so it looks seamless in my store. Would highly recommend!

Not sure how well this would work for a general store, but for my clothing boutique, it is a must to be able to suggest to my customers how to pair the pieces and what goes well together!

Now that I have the app up and running on my site, I'm kind of mad at myself that I wasted the first few months of my store being open without this.

ShoesMonsters

easy to use very simple ui, very much like amazon frequently bought together widget. i am sure it will increase sales