Frequently Bought Together

Frequently Bought Together

by Code Black Belt

Amazon-like Recommended Products, Upsell Bundles and Discounts

Freemet

Me encanta, ayuda mucho a mostrar nuevos productos a los clientes. Ideal y fácil de usar sin tener grandes conocimientos de tecnología.

Kingdom Artisan

Great app so far, pays for itself right away!! A no-brainer for increasing sales and impulse buyers.

progashop.in

simply awesome! Highly recommend this app. Especially the support team. Andres is a Rockstar.... Sorted my problem in less than a minute!

Decor Handles

Great, busy bundling my products now. Exactly what I was looking for, I will be sure to continue after trial has ended.

GO RIGO GO!

Great functionality, easy to use, set up in few minutes, and the best thing: AUTOMATIC recommendations. I would recommend it for everyone

La Valise d'Ewen et Louna

Simple et efficace. Cette application est facile a installer. Seul bémol elle est en anglais, une version française serait la bienvenue.

BabyMello Company

Highly Recommended, 10/10 customer service, shout out to carlos for helping me change the widget location in minutes

Fav Ecomm

I just downloaded the app and is very easy to use. Customer service rep immediately contacted me by email and made suggestions. They implemented the changes on the back-end.

Sirrz Industries

Not long after I added the app to my store I received an email offering to help me get the most out of the app and optimize it for me. When I was looking at It at first I had some trouble but they fixed it for me within a few minutes. Did a great job they are really trying.

Plumpapparel

I am so pleased with this app. I spent hours and hours trying out so many more various apps for bundling. This app is very intuitive and so simple to use. Best of all, it worked right out of the box without needing customization.

And did I mention the support? WOWZERS!! Talk about ON THEIR GAME. I asked a few questions and had answers (correct answers) within minutes. Even on the weekend.

Highly recommended and their ratings prove it! Thank you to the entire team. GREAT PRODUCT!