Frequently Bought Together

Frequently Bought Together

by Code Black Belt

Personalized Recommendations, Upsell Bundles and Discounts

Antony Scott

The app works really well, with plenty of options to make manual adjustments. It's also very clear and easy to use. The support is exceptional, no exaggeration.

Gamesellers.nl

We needed an app that was able to create both manual and automatic bundles. This app makes totally sense! We needed a little help to place the widget in the correct position, the support was lightning fast! Thanks!

Les Extra Sneaks

Very easy to use app and it's exactly what I was looking for. I dropped an email to the support to change the widget location and all was done in few seconds. Thank you Andres !

ASN Online

Great App with great support, super-fast replys! Really excited to see the app generating some sales on my site.

Mosaic the Label

I just opened my store today and this team reached out to let me know how the app was looking and performing. they even offered to tweak it for me! they moved it from under the product images to under the description within a minute of me replying. EXCELLENT customer service. EXCELLENT.

CosmeBear | Popular Japanese Online Store

I just installed this app,
Now I am very satisfied with it, I recommend this app.
Their service is also very good.

Teatoxlife

This app is great to push up the average cart value by providing customers the option for upsell and cross sell. Definitely boosts sales and the team provides excellent support too. Highly recommend it.

yuchii jewelry

I like this application, it is very useful for our new store owers. It is great for upsell and sales mixed. You can try it and make a good comment.

Kissbel

Un excelente soporte por encima de lo esperado. La aplicación muy buena y fácil de configurar. Seguir así.

Children's Ministry Deals

This app works very well and the customer service I received from Andres when asking a question was excellent and very fast.