Frequently Bought Together

Frequently Bought Together

by Code Black Belt

Amazon-like Recommended Products, Upsell Bundles and Discounts

AirWaterIce.com

Working with app developer to fix the location of the bundle appearing on product pages.. by default the bundle is shown at the very bottom (scroll scroll) of product pages.. I think everyone wants it to be up by the normal add to cart button at the top of the product pages. I love the app.. but it is all about location, location, location.

March 22, 2020

Hello, thanks for trying our app.

The widget position in your product page is totally configurable, we can change it for you in a minute if you want.

Unfortunately, you uninstalled the app right after posting this review. If you install the app again please contact us and we will configure the app exactly as you want.

Tinc

This app does pretty much everything we need it to, and when I asked for help when sorting the position of the widget, the team were really quick to respond.

However, our largest problem is that all the discounts have to be the same, no matter what the bundle is. Which means larger products have the same discount as smaller products. This is really difficult as we have products ranging from as little as £1 to £30. It's really hard to make the discount a round number also, as it has to be a percentage.

We would like to use an app which is exactly the same but allows us to offer different discounts on different bundles. Then this app would be perfect. If you have a small catalogue of products, this app is probably for you!

February 12, 2020

Hello, thanks for your feedback.

With our app you can set a percentage discount to the bundle total, as in 'Buy these 3 items and get a 10% discount'.

The discount is applied when the customer buys the full bundle.

Minimum effort was in our mind when we designed the feature so currently, you cannot set different percentages or fixed discounts for different bundles.

However, we plan to improve the discount features in future releases of the app so more options will be available.

KaramExpress

HOw to change the pacment of this offer ?
It take place at the bottom of my product page .. please help

January 11, 2020

Hello, thanks for trying our app!

Our support team can place the app wherever you want it in your product page in just a minute.

Unfortunately, I see that you uninstalled our app just before posting this review. If you still want us to change its placement just install it again and tell us where you want it, we will be happy to configure it for you.

Docomax

not easy to usenot easy to usenot easy to usenot easy to usenot easy to usenot easy to usenot easy to usenot easy to usenot easy to usenot easy to usenot easy to usenot easy to usenot easy to usenot easy to usenot easy to usenot easy to use

January 8, 2020

Hello, thanks for installing our app!

We have checked that the app is working smoothly in your store. If you have any questions or need any assistance just drop us an email, our support team is always happy to help.

GigiXpress

im not sure yet let me see ehat i can do first before i say my opnion about anything. i just wantg to use it and see how good is it

January 6, 2020

Hello,

Thanks for installing our app! I have ensured that the app is working smoothly in your store and improved a bit the styles configuration to blend perfectly with your theme.

Our support team is always ready to help so just reach us if you need any assistance.

WhiteDear

I am having a little confusion how to use this and how it will work with my configuration so its trying to setup

December 21, 2019

Hello, thanks for trying Frequently Bought Together.

The app is automatically configured right after the installation, please check a video recording of your store at https://youtu.be/EORmnmNYTxo

Our support team is always here to help you make the most of the app, just drop us an email at any time and we will be more than happy to help.

Besides, the app is extensively documented at https://docs.codeblackbelt.com/collection/34-frequently-bought-together

Just contact us and we will help you with anything you need!

NF Sports

How to install the app for an unpublished theme? I can't find the information needed to install in a developing theme

October 28, 2019

Thanks for reaching us. The app is automatically available for all themes in your store, you don't have to do anything to enable it on an unpublished theme.
If you simply email us the theme name or a preview link, we will check it and ensure that everything works smoothly on your unpublished theme.

Enate Kitchen accessories

I will be using this app for customer add more merchandise. which likely will increase my seals. I am forward to work with this app.

EALTY

Très bonne application mais beaucoup de difficulté pour placer le widget exactement où je souhaite. J'attend l'aide du support

July 15, 2019

Notre widget est placé automatiquement dans un endroit sûr. Si vous connaissez les technologies Web, vous pouvez changer d’emplacement, mais si ce n’est pas le cas, nous serons toujours ravis de le configurer pour vous.

RockettShop

Extremely cool and effective app highly recommend. I haven't used it much yet but i guarantee I will love it hoping it to increase sales!

March 27, 2019

Thank you for you review.

Our team did a quality check of the app and it is working smoothly and tuned to your store's theme.

The app is present in the product pages and recommends product bundles based on sales history or manual or random recommendations and does not require you to do anything from there.

Sales depend on many factors, including, the number of products the store has for sale, the store's sales history, its traffic and customer base.

We are pleased to hear that you like the app and recommend it, thank you.

If you have any further feedback for us, we would be more than appreciative to hear it and see how we could have received a 5-star review instead.

Thank you!