Frequently Bought Together

Personalized Recommendations, Upsell Bundles and Discounts

Free plan available. 30-day free trial.

Bowie Shoppe

Love the 1-click installation and love the price even more! There are certainly areas for improvement which is why 1 star is taken off. The Support staff automatically customised the look of the frequently bought together section to match the look of my theme which took me by surprise because I had actually configured the color etc but their customisation reset what I had done. However, in the end I decided to go with what they had done so not much of an issue there. As for the App, I do not understand how their recommendation algorithm works. I am using only the Manual one as I my store is new and I want to set up exactly what to recommend. I tried ticking the Auto Recommendation then go to the product that was sold before, but there's no recommendation for it. I would like to suggest that the App has an option for us to choose which Collection/s to Auto Recommend so that products shown as frequently bought together are more related (eg. all come from Yoga collection, instead of from ANY collection). These are my observations so far, shall see how it works out from here. Another suggestion is, to have an extra optional field for text (under the "Frequently Bought Together" field) so that we can put more info etc when necessary eg. giving discount code.

Record Town TX

I highly recommend this app and even more highly recommend the support team. I rate it 4 stars as opposed to five because it has limited functionality for our specific store. We sell a lot of one and done used albums so sales history for those is not very useful in the algorithm for automated bundles. I would rate this app a 10 star if I could somehow control collections the automated recommendations generates. As it is, I am only using the manual bundle feature since the automated bundles typically don't make sense. Even with this limited functionality, this is a very good app. I am going to push selected manual discounted bundles on our social media and link on our website and hope to generate some sales.

Minimalist'sFitness

This is a great app. It would be better if you can automatically disable recommendations for all products except a few specific ones. I know there's a way to tag all the products you want to disable, but that's too much hassle for a store with hundreds of products. Great App Overall! Thank you.

Leebaby Galore

Customer Service is great! Reached out in regards to alignment issues, etc. and issue was resolved right away! Cant wait to see how well this app works!

STRONGERWELLNESS.COM

Good App, great price and excellent customer. These guys are really fast in responding. However there is a small issue with the app regarding the setting for Manual bundles. Currently the Nº of Manual bundles needs to be set similar to the Nº of automatic bundles and this for us is an issue. So if automatic bundles are 3 then Manual bundles also need to be 3, they can not be 2 or 4 . We have been told they are working on this so hopefully soon we will change our rating to 5.

Smoky Mountain Beard Co.

So far, so good. Installed easily, but setting the location is a bit confusing. Luckily, they worked on it and placed it where I wanted it to be. The biggest downfall I see, is the stat reporting. It is obviously inaccurate, and you kind of have to search to find it. Most apps open into "dashboard" that shows a snapshot of the app's performance.

So, for the lack of accurate and easy-to-find stats, it only gets 4 stars for now.

February 17, 2020

Hello,

Thanks for trying our app and your feedback!

About placing the app widget, you can always drop us an email and we will do it for you in a minute.

About the stats, just click on 'See statistics' button at the end of the preferences page, there are a lot of detailed stats there and their figures should be perfectly fine but please contact us if you detect anything incorrect.

One Soul

Es ist auf jeden fall zu empfehlen. Umgang ist leicht aber Zeit aufwändig, anfangs wenn man Produkte Manuell Verbinden will. Ich finde es wäre besser wenn man bei Manueller produkt verbindung z.B. Alle Auswählen und nicht zwingend einzelnt auswählenmuss. Desweiteren wäre es Super wenn man erkennen kann wenn man ein Produkt auswählt das bereits Manuelle verbindung gemacht wurde. ansonsten Super App einfach von selbst erklärt.

VALEEF

速度很快,如果同组合同一件商品就好了速度很快,如果同组合同一件商品就好了速度很快,如果同组合同一件商品就好了速度很快,如果同组合同一件商品就好了速度很快,如果同组合同一件商品就好了速度很快,如果同组合同一件商品就好了速度很快,如果同组合同一件商品就好了速度很快,如果同组合同一件商品就好了速度很快,如果同组合同一件商品就好了速度很快,如果同组合同一件商品就好了速度很快,如果同组合同一件商品就好了速度很快,如果同组合同一件商品就好了速度很快,如果同组合同一件商品就好了速度很快,如果同组合同一件商品就好了速度很快,如果同组合同一件商品就好了速度很快,如果同组合同一件商品就好了速度很快,如果同组合同一件商品就好了速度很快,如果同组合同一件商品就好了速度很快,如果同组合同一件商品就好了速度很快,如果同组合同一件商品就好了速度很快,如果同组合同一件商品就好了速度很快,如果同组合同一件商品就好了速度很快,如果同组合同一件商品就好了

TheBikesmiths

This app does exactly what it says it will do and I love that it crawls past orders not just new orders so that your store immediately has smart recommendations. Two features that would be nice to see in the future that aren't available as of yet are the ability to see the exact product that is sold threw the app and to have recommendations at checkout as well. If that was added it would get 5 stars.

Shop Made By Her

I have a business with a wide variety of items and price points. Since we are just starting out, it was tricky to get going. However, after working with the Frequently Bought Together team, who are very responsive and give great support, they were able to help me and, while I have to do quite a few manual recommendations until our sales increase, I do love the feature on our website.

October 19, 2021

Hello, thanks for your feedback!

Our app recommendations are highly configurable.

Stores with a sales history big enough can benefit from automatic recommendations based on previous orders.

When most of the products have not been sold together previously, it is better to configure manual bundles or global recommendations.

Our support team is 24/7 ready to assist you with the app configuration, we hope we can help you make the most of our app.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10