Frequently Bought Together

Frequently Bought Together

by Code Black Belt

Amazon-like Recommended Products, Upsell Bundles and Discounts

Freecatshop

so so sadhfkasdfljasdjlflasjdflkjasdlkjflkasjdklfjalskdjflkjeioujigljlakdsjflaksjdflkajsdlkfjalksdjflkasdjfkl

Leebaby Galore

Customer Service is great! Reached out in regards to alignment issues, etc. and issue was resolved right away! Cant wait to see how well this app works!

Beatrice & Bee

This app is very useful to my website visitors and I hope it will increase my sales! It gives a better idea of webshop showing more than one product at the same time!

Décorations Jardins

It would be nice if we can see the modifications as we click on options to configure the application on our website.

YodMi

I use this app to improve .it is so good,i like it so much,very easy to use.thank you.I really like his simple operation of yi dong

My Fabulous Cils

very good top ....................................................................................................................................................................

Dark Moon Esscentuals

The app does what it says it does, so I'm giving it 4 stars. I haven't had to do anything major with it yet, and will revisit this review if I do.

April 1, 2020

Hello, thanks for trying our app.

As far as I can see, you first contacted us on Mar 30, 15:36 EDT and we replied 12 minutes later. I also see that you sent us other messages. Is it possible that you missed any of our responses because we replied in a different email thread?

We will be more than happy to ask any questions and assist with the app configuration.

I have checked our Customer Support stats for March and our average 'First Response Time' was 11 minutes, while the average 'Response Time' was 18 minutes. It is possible that, at some times, it takes more time but I can assure you that we will always do our best to help.

Thanks for your understanding.

Hello Difference

Great app! It will definitely act as a great tool in order to drive in more sales before the checkout stage.

Bella Valentina™

This app is amazing. looking for so long to it, But it is here now. very recommended to your shop.

Smoky Mountain Beard Co.

So far, so good. Installed easily, but setting the location is a bit confusing. Luckily, they worked on it and placed it where I wanted it to be. The biggest downfall I see, is the stat reporting. It is obviously inaccurate, and you kind of have to search to find it. Most apps open into "dashboard" that shows a snapshot of the app's performance.

So, for the lack of accurate and easy-to-find stats, it only gets 4 stars for now.

February 17, 2020

Hello,

Thanks for trying our app and your feedback!

About placing the app widget, you can always drop us an email and we will do it for you in a minute.

About the stats, just click on 'See statistics' button at the end of the preferences page, there are a lot of detailed stats there and their figures should be perfectly fine but please contact us if you detect anything incorrect.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8