Frequently Bought Together

Frequently Bought Together

by Code Black Belt

Amazon-like Recommended Products, Upsell Bundles and Discounts

Buildiverse

I saw that when you remove some items from the bundle discount and decide to buy just 1 item, the X% discount still applies. For example, we give 20% for the items bought together that were over £200 . But, if i remove 2 items and keep one, the item is still valid for 20% off. This should only work if the cart is worth over £200.

January 21, 2021

Thank you very much for your feedback!

Our support team has studied the issue you reported and noticed that it is a different app which is providing the wrong information about the discount on the cart page but that the discount is correctly applied on the checkout.

We sent you a bit lengthy email (sorry) and a video to explain it in detail but please tell us if something is not clear or does not work as expected, we will do our very best to help.

All the best!

kissbaby724

It's not bad to use, the basic functions can be realized, if there are more functions, the operation is simpler and better.

STRONGERWELLNESS.COM

Good App, great price and excellent customer. These guys are really fast in responding. However there is a small issue with the app regarding the setting for Manual bundles. Currently the Nº of Manual bundles needs to be set similar to the Nº of automatic bundles and this for us is an issue. So if automatic bundles are 3 then Manual bundles also need to be 3, they can not be 2 or 4 . We have been told they are working on this so hopefully soon we will change our rating to 5.

Black Book Fashion

we just installed it, it took a while to set it up as we have many categories but in the end it looks quite nice. Now lets see if it works! :)

Mundschutz-kaufen-24

The App works nice and fine and the app support is faster than you local pizza service! They helped me ASAP and fixed everything. Would be cool, if I could ad additional informations to the price field (taxes, shipping..) and some text if theres no discount on.

Rosa Pistacho

very good app but a little difficult its bot very easy to do it okojojooilikcnkasjbckasmbcasjncblaskcnasl,cnas,nc

Cap Shield

I just started using this app. I have used the manual bundles and so far it has been working well to show what I needed.

zaiverz

No me pone los productos coincidentemente, me pone un juguete con un jersey, por citar un ejemplo, debería poner producto de una misma categoría, he hecho varios cambios pero no lo consigo

October 7, 2020

Hello, thanks for trying our app!

Our customer support is always ready to help with the app configuration, don't hesitate to reach us any time you need assistance, we will be more than happy to help.

Confort Conduite

Appli complète mais lorsque l'on clique une fois dans l'appli elle peut bugguer lors d'un clic, rien ne se passe...

VALEEF

速度很快,如果同组合同一件商品就好了速度很快,如果同组合同一件商品就好了速度很快,如果同组合同一件商品就好了速度很快,如果同组合同一件商品就好了速度很快,如果同组合同一件商品就好了速度很快,如果同组合同一件商品就好了速度很快,如果同组合同一件商品就好了速度很快,如果同组合同一件商品就好了速度很快,如果同组合同一件商品就好了速度很快,如果同组合同一件商品就好了速度很快,如果同组合同一件商品就好了速度很快,如果同组合同一件商品就好了速度很快,如果同组合同一件商品就好了速度很快,如果同组合同一件商品就好了速度很快,如果同组合同一件商品就好了速度很快,如果同组合同一件商品就好了速度很快,如果同组合同一件商品就好了速度很快,如果同组合同一件商品就好了速度很快,如果同组合同一件商品就好了速度很快,如果同组合同一件商品就好了速度很快,如果同组合同一件商品就好了速度很快,如果同组合同一件商品就好了速度很快,如果同组合同一件商品就好了

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9