Frequently Bought Together

Frequently Bought Together

by Code Black Belt

Personalized Recommendations, Upsell Bundles and Discounts

Real Aquatics

really happy with this app - price is great value and the installation was conducted by the team in the space of 20 minutes - meeting my request exactly on the first attempt.
great app, great developer - what's not to like.

Fine Foams

The only bundle app I found on the App store that supports Shopify multi-currency all the way to Checkout. Super helpful and responsive support team. I realized the widget loads only after the whole page loads up which is very important if you don't want to sacrifice your page speed.

Biaggi

Great app! I just installed it a couple of weeks ago, and I'm seeing an increased AOV already. Also, these guys really reply quickly to CS inquiries. Very impressed

Heritage Sports Art

Remarkable customer service and attention to detail. A very flexible back-end that allows you to do a great deal of what feels like your own programming.

富士通販

Great Service !!!! I e-mail this team about 10 times to ask them to adjust the widget for me, they respond very quick and did a great job.

Lucky Scents

I really love this app and how it will help us sale more items in our online shop than before. Great job.

BANBROKEN

i am using that app and it is working great. Thanks! i create my store and launch with that app for free so they are so helpfully yo start your business!

Roses Florist Auckland

So easy to use and set up - love that you can manually add in what works with what. The app developers also went in and designed it to tie in beautifully with our shop design we have set up. Already making money off the app - very happy!

Yvette's Hair & BEaUty

I am really enjoying this app. The potential for increased conversions seem like a very real possibility. It is very easy to manipulate but better set up using a computer and not a mobile phone. Much Success to all!

KEEPFIL

très bonne application, facile d'utilisation et très complète. installation facile je la recommande.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 164 165