Frequently Bought Together

Frequently Bought Together

by Code Black Belt

Amazon-like Recommended Products, Bundle Upsell and Discounts

Alpha Saivy

Really awesome app. Even better customer service. Highly recommend it for start ups . I add this app just few days ago so let's see , hope for good result.

RnZ Shopee

I used this frequently bought together aps in my web pages and i love it very much. It makes my job more easier.

Rockit Watch

This app placed the items together right were i needed them. Customer service is also blazing fast.

youGOExpress

Really awesome app. Even better customer service. Highly recommend it for start ups and seasoned veterans.

Womenee

I installed the app a few days ago, seems to work fine. Very good customer service, they just have customized the app for me so it matches my theme.

Bien vu bébé

Une application très utile pour le ecommerce, je recommande réellement ! Merci beaucoup pour cette appli !

LOOL

Cette application je recommande a toute personne menant une activité de marketing car elle est indispensable

cosmeshopingbio

J'ai apprécié cette application je vous la recommande un plus pour notre boutique en ligne. Facile d'utilisation merci au développeur et à vous.

Trend Beyond

What an amazing app!!!!!!!!!!! Reminds me of amazon and I am sure it will increase conversion rates.

La Coqueta Shop Oficial

Excelente app porque ayuda a generar mas ventas con pocos clics! Es facil de usar, muy intuitiva y el costo invertido por la app se recupera facilmente con la ventas generadas gracias a esta!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 116 117