Frequently Bought Together

Personalized Recommendations, Upsell Bundles and Discounts

Free plan available. 30-day free trial.

Croix Chrétiennes

Greet app and the support answer in less than one day. I love this app very efficient to sell more products !

DIVERSITY

I love the app and how simple it is to use. The support is amazing. I was having issues setting it up properly on different templates and they were able to help me and resolve the issue very quickly. You must try this app if you want to increase your cross sells and up sells.

Viva Diseno

This app is great. It's definitely an additional benefit/tool to engage customers and increase more sales. The support team is also very prompt. Plus point - For all new users of Shopify (within 3 months) this is absolutely free. Hats off to the team and the idea

The Private Gym

If your store has any cross-sell opportunity whatsoever, get this app and put in the few hours it takes to configure it. It will probably be one of the highest ROI apps you ever install. The service during config is absolutely top-tier as well. I can't make a single complaint about this app.

Fidget BOP! Shop

Great App. Simple and modern, with a configuration options that makes it so easy and smooth to get set things up. If you are a non techy user this will look great on your website and you don't have to do much to get it up and running. Customer support is also fast and responsive when you have questions or problems.

Kosmic Home

Best app hands down, customer service is so nice and friendly, replies within seconds and are extremely helpful to an unexpected level. Keep it up you guys are doing great

Hope and Booth

Really easy to install app, easy to create bundles and the client service is amazing from minor tweaks for me in the back end to advising me of best practices for the app on my site. I had 3 questions on my second day of free trial and got answers to my questions within 30 minutes, in addition to some minor configuration THEY did for me in the back end. Just amazing. Hope that the app delivers sales, the way it delivers client service, but I'm really positive it will. FYI - I never usually leave reviews for things !!!!

Osprey Pens

Very intuitive and simple to use! Would like to see ability to apply the same recommendation bundle across family of products in future releases.

Buds-Sports Europe

Great app and great support!
Thanks to the entire Code Black Belt team for their work.
This app will help us increase our sales!

MeteroPlus

Es ist cool. Es macht spaß. Die kostenlose Version für 30 Tage ist extrem cool. Ich mag die App und empfehle es weiter.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 181 182