Frequently Bought Together

Frequently Bought Together

by Code Black Belt

Personalized Recommendations, Upsell Bundles and Discounts

Mack Cycle & Fitness

Very cool and SUPER user friendly. Most user friendly app so far. I am pleased with the functionality.

Angela J. Ford | Fantasy Author

I love how this apps works to increase conversions and customer service is amazing and fast helping me configure the app to work with my theme.

Salong Unic AS

Fantastic app and of corce exelent service. This app should be on every web shop. We are realy satisfide with this, and can realy recomend this app.

Pinkzio

This is super easy to work with, I had some problems after changed my Shopify theme and their support team react in time and solved it for me, most of all, the bought together section really helps your sales don't miss it, guys!

E & L Collective

I found this app has already created conversion very early on in my launch and the service has been fantastic. They reached out and ensured the pop ups were consistent with my site. Definitely recommend.

For Dog Lovers

Wonderful App! Very easy to install and use! I love the fact that i see in the placed orders and abandoned checkouts if the customer has bought/added the items through it so you can clearly see the impact of it. And we also got a great present report :)
Highly recommended! Lyuba
For Dog Lovers

The Clean Beauty Club

Firstly, the app is incredibly easy to use and integrated effortlessly. That's obviously massively important. But secondly - the customer service is absolutely better than anything I have experienced recently. Every single person helping has gone above and beyond and I am completely grateful for them all.

HeavenAh Organics

Since I just opened my store recently on Shopify, I was able to get this app for free! Not only is that one of the greatest points, it was integrated like a breeze! It looks great too! I was able to pick the location for the bundles, and even did a manual combination quite easily! I have only added it within the last 20 minutes it seems to be working really good! I highly recommend this Upsell bundler App! Check it out at: heavenah-organics.myshopify.com see for yourself how nice it is! Blessings, Nia

Be Authentic Jewellery

useful app with super fast support. ricardo helped me in setting up the app and adjust the position as well. Thanks mate

Culture Vibes

I love this app and their customer support is amazing! I needed a small adjustment to the widget placement done on my site and it was done within MINUTES! Very responsive company. I highly recommend!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 171 172