GemPages Powerful Page Builder

Easily build your own amazing landing pages & product pages!

From $15/month. 10-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Juniorskinco

Location Australia

I used Gempage when I built my website 2 yrs ago, and now, I decided to add another product. Software is user friendly. Gempage customer service has been so helpful and competent. The best Shopify app. Thanks

June 28, 2022

Our team thrilled to receive such great rating. Happy to hear that you enjoy the app. We really appreciate you being a loyal customer and helping to share the word about us. We’re here for you anytime.

Best wishes!

planet-junko

I built a whole custom website for my brand in about a week with gempages. Really easy to use (I'm a designer, not technical!) Easy to format and space. Amazing features and tools. And best of all the customer support is super fast and they could not be nicer or more helpful - they even made custom videos for me to show me how to do stuff... highly recommend.

June 26, 2022

Wow! Thank you so much for this great 5-star review. Thrilled to hear that you have amazing experience with GemPages and our service!

We really appreciate you being a loyal customer and helping to share the word about us. If there is anything more we can help, please do let us know. We're always happy to give you a hand!

Pubbets!

Location Australia

Learning how to use gempages is one of the best things you could do if you are running an e-commerce business. It doubled my conversion rate instantly when I published the custom Gempages product pages on my site.

June 26, 2022

Thanks so much for supporting us with a 5-star review. It's wonderful to hear that you are satisfied with what GemPages provides. We will continue to strive to make your experience even better moving forward.

Don't forget to reach us via live chat or email, if you need us we are there to help!

Juniper Office

We've been using Gempages for some time now, but their support team is on point! Always very helpful whenever we have questions or providing alternate solutions if we can do exactly what we're looking for. Really appreciate their attentiveness. Thanks team!

June 26, 2022

Thank you for leaving us such a wonderful review. We are thrilled that you loved your experience. Our team will definitely be happy to read what you wrote. We make customer experience and satisfaction our top priority, and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day.

So thanks for your kind words and we look forward to having more great experiences in the future!

The Pawtrait

Location France

Gempages is an incredibly useful and easy to use app for custom building a store. But what is really great is their fantastic support team! I had an issue with my store loading and initially contacted Shopify who weren't bothered in helping me, when contacting Gempages their team wrote back to me within the hour and sorted out the problem - theme coding! I had to put my sales on pause for days as Shopify did not help with this issue, when contacting Gempages support it was fixed and running again in a matter of hours, can't thank them enough!

Hi Finleigh,

Thank you so much for taking the time to provide feedback. We are so delighted that you rated our service 5 star as we strive to provide the best customer service for all our customers. Support agent Name was awesome. I'll surely pass your kind words onto our team.

Don't hesitate to reach us if we can do anything to assist!

Best wishes!

Lifelong Trends

Location Spain

Una aplicación increíble y súper completa. Además el servicio de atención al cliente es muy bueno y rápido. Merece la pena para llevar tu web al siguiente nivel.

June 26, 2022

Thank you for your review! We are happy that our support team was prompt in their response, and that they were able to help you. Thank you very much for using GemPages!

Happy Selling!

HITZ

Location Estonia

Convenient website builder. It has all the necessary features to make an effective product page. Good support. Helped solve the problem quickly

June 24, 2022

Thank you so much for this stunning review. We really appreciate you being a customer and helping to share the word about us. We’re here for you anytime!

Happy Selling!

de Négoce

Works as advertised. Intuitive and straight forward to use. We use it for customized landing, home, collections and product pages.

June 24, 2022

Thank you for taking the time to share this positive rating! I will surely pass your kind words to our team.

Don't hesitate to reach us if we can do anything to assist. Best!

CupidSecret's

The Gempages team are great. They know their stuff and are very helpful. I would def recommend them over most other build page apps.

June 24, 2022

If there is anything more we can do to assist, please do let us know via live chat or email support@gempages.help. Thank you very much!

Dýrheimar

Location Iceland

Great app! Makes it possible for the non-experience web designer like me to create a beautiful looking website with drag-and-drop features. Absolutely love it! Also love the customer support and their service! Top-notch! I highly recommend GemPages. <3

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 270 271