GemPages Landing Page Builder

Create and customize stunning, high-converting store pages.

From $29/month. 30-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

GemPages

LIVITY FIT

I had an issue with my gempages displaying correctly on my store. I reached out to their team through the chat icon and was helped within 20 minutes or so. LIAM was amazing and really got me the help that I needed with their technical department. I am very happy with their services and the app. Thanks again guys. -Theresa S.

Friends Do This

GemPages makes it so easy to design my site exactly how I want it. They have great templates so I never have to start from scratch if I don't want to. Plus, there customer service is top notch. Super responsive and has helped me in a pickle multiple times.

Xhobbies

Location Colombia

I use the app to create several Home Pages and Landing Pages for various products I sell on my website. I find it an excellent tool to give an otherworldly look to your product pages or categories. I really like the way it allows you to customize any page, giving it a professional look. The best thing about the whole app? The support team that is always willing to help you and give you a solution to any doubt you have, even if you don't know the solution.
is a 5-star app. Highly recommended!! Great team,
Wishes!

December 2, 2022

Thank you so much for taking the time and leaving us a review. 😊

We are extremely happy to hear that GemPages has helped you to create great-looking product pages and categories and that you found the perfect blend of features and the functions required. Thank you so much for sharing your feedback and leaving us a review.

I'll be sharing this with the entire team. We appreciate your love and support.

That Mushroom Guy

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 1 month

The app is expensive, and it seems weird you need an app like this when already paying for shopify. BUT, the support in the app is amazing. If I have a problem on my pages they fix it within the day, which is important to my business. The app also allows me to make the website myself saving me literally thousands of dollars!

December 2, 2022

We are happy to hear that GemPages has helped to avoid designing and development costs. This was one of the primary reasons why we developed GemPages.

Also, we make customer experience and satisfaction our top priority, and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day.

So thanks for your kind words and we look forward to having more great experiences in the future!

MonellyCo

Location Australia

Not only is GemPages super easy to use, it makes any amateur website builder look like a pro! The support team is quick to assist, efficient and provides a breathe of knowledge across all website areas. Love this app!

December 2, 2022

Thank you so much for this great 5-star review! We really appreciate your help in spreading the word about GemPages. It means a lot to us.

Independent Interiors MN

Gem pages is so easy to use, and if there is something you need help with, their support is top notch! Tony really hung in there and saved me with a weird issue I was having tonight. Love this app and would recommend to anyone who wants to easily create custom pages for Shopify without hiring an expensive designer/developer!

December 2, 2022

We're proud to assist with your business. Glad to hear that support agent (Tony) was there to help you get familar with GemPages. If there is anything more we can do to assist, please do let us know via live chat or email support@gempages.help. Thank you very much!

GharSh

Location Madagascar

Hey, I'm really grateful to be part of the Gempages users. Easy set up, customer service is fast and helpful. Everything that I've been facing and using until now is just what my projects need. Great job and thank you.

Hi,
Thanks for letting us know that your time with us was well-spent. Your words of encouragement are definitely a source of motivation. We'll surely pass your words along to the whole team.

Hitomi Matcha

Location France
Time spent using app About 2 months

Le support est vraiment le pivot de premier ordre du service ! Très heureux d'avoir développé ma boutique avec cette App.

December 2, 2022

We are so delighted that you rate our support 5 Star. We strive to provide just that for all our customers. We're excited to be your companion as you watch your business growth.

Spliance

Location Netherlands

The app is a breeze to use and makes everything you could possibly want a possibility.
The support team is also great and really helpful if you can't figure something out yourself.

Hi there,
Glad to know that your time and effort spent with us was worthwhile. Nothing could make us happier. Contact us via live chat or email to support@gempages.help if you have any other concerns. Our professional customer services is always here to help.

「Little House Story(リトルハウスストーリー)」

Location Japan

It took me a while to get used to GemPages, but it is an indispensable app for creating great pages.
And their support is also excellent.
Whenever I have a problem, they have always responded quickly and kindly.
Highly recommend!

December 2, 2022

We're so happy to hear that you and your team find GemPages helpful to your projects. They're amazing!
Also, We are so delighted that you rated our service 5 star as we strive to provide the best customer service for all our customers. Don't hesitate to reach us if we can do anything to assist!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 306 307