GemPages Page Builder

GemPages Page Builder | Reviews

by GemPages

Build custom Landing Pages, Product Pages w/o coding skills!

AIM Supplements

Simple, reliable, and by far the most user-friendly interface we have yet to use. We will never choose another page builder! and Kenny form support is great!

Genial Day

Great app. Easy to use. There are a lot of integrations, the support is active and is very descriptive about the issues and they help you out tons.

BuzzerFish

Very understanding with your requirements. Live chat support is very useful. I did not have any problem that could not be solved by it. I'm glad I'm a gempages user

Dream Mand

La meilleure application disponible sur Shopify. J'ai plus de limite en termes de design et pas besoin de payer un développeur une centaine d'euros pour une tâche basique. L'application et pas cher et offre des outils comme le lazyloading, preloading un CDN efficace. N'hésitez pas.

Thrivilion

Okay, so I've made like 90% of my store with GemPages. The result is fantastic. Their support is above and behind, super professional, and most important - they're very willing to help. If you have any concerns that using this kind of service can slow down your page, that is solvable. My website score is very high on the Google Page Speed test.

ShineOn TW

I have been using this app for a while. It's a great app. The customer service is even better. They respond fast and fix the problems really quickly.

Kings Of Indigo

I regularly use this app to build landingpages. It is pretty easy to use and whenever I would like to use some more complex functions, their support team is super quick and friendly and always solves the problem within no time.

KaterDoc

great App, great templates, great support.
Best Page Builder out there.
I will to continue using gempages, already using them on 2 different stores.

Sincreative

Have been using Gempage with 5 websites for almost 2 years, very helpful, friendly and responsive customer service. And I can see the Gempage team is keeping to improve the functions of this app, some of the features can't be used before now is a plus. I feel lucky to use this app and be supported by this team. I have communicated with April, Leo, Liam, Ken, Nathan, Tina, Tom, all of them are very nice and helpful. I an a guy that do not code editing at all, and they always spend much of time to help me to edit the code, sometimes I can see they work till late night to help me. Much appreciated!

True North

I have conducted a ton of research on page builder apps and this one is truly the best. I'm a biz owner and do not have a ton of code / build knowledge. With GenPages I'm able to construct beautiful pages with ease. The layout flexibility this app offers is outstanding. And their customer service...the best I've experienced!! This is in my top 2 favorite apps and I know you will love it too.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 231 232