GemPages Flexible Page Builder

GemPages Flexible Page Builder

by GemPages

Build custom Landing Pages, Product Pages w/o coding skills!

Só lá em Casa

Never work for me, and the suporte team is the worst. Never solves anything, threats you like a 2 years old kids. And you have to pay a lot for it.

Hi there,

Thank you so much for sharing with us your thoughts on the app and services.

Firstly, I’m so sorry to hear about the incident with the review app that you’ve been trying to integrate with GemPages.

However, with slightly extra time and effort I believe we can make it work in no time.

Regarding the disrespected feeling you’ve had when communicating with the support team, I can guarantee we’ve never and won’t mean to be disrespectful by any means.

However, we will try out best to become more sensitive and appropriate when providing information or instructions, and you’ll see significant improvement soon.

Don’t hesitate to get back to us if you need further assistance.

All the best,
James
GemPages Customer Success Manager

Mycleanerface.com

It took me around a day or two to figure things out, I highly suggest starting from templates rather than page from scratch. Like that you will see what are the option and will also see how those are made in terms of structure. If you think something is not possible, reach out to support - you'd be surprised, I reached out to Quinn and within very short period of time he explained me how to enable the changes I wanted and voila! Super happy!

April 17, 2021

Thank you for leaving us such a wonderful review. We are thrilled that you loved your experience. Quinn will definitely be happy to read what you wrote. We put customer experience and satisfaction as our priority, and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day. So thanks for your kind words and looking forward to having more grateful experiences in the future!

Smart Home Cove

I have been using page builder for nearly a year and it has been great, the customer service is good and they have always resolved my issues as soon as they could even if they were no currently online, they would always sort out issues as soon as they come back. I have built beautiful pages on every page of my site thanks to this page builder and it really takes your store to the next level.

April 17, 2021

Glad to hear that you're finding GemPages helpful in creating your pages! Thank you for your review. We really appreciate you being a loyal customer and helping to share the word about us. We’re here for you anytime.

Also, please feel free to send along any feedback that you have that lost us a star to support@gempages.help and we would be happy to log this and get it to the right team!

Social Media Calendar

GemPages is a fantastic app.. and their customer service is the best in the world! You can build any kind of landing page, product page, and home page. They are constantly updating more features and developing the user experience. I highly recommend.

April 17, 2021

Thank you for your review! We are so happy that our support agents were there to assist you, everything looks fantastic. Don't forget to reach us via live chat or email, if you need us we are there to help!

BcardsCreation

Best choice for front-end editor with no-code style. Plus it's a powerful instrument that gives an easy opportunity to implement some CCS tricks right into a specific block. And the greatest support in whole Shopify! Highly recommend.

April 17, 2021

Our team thrilled to receive such great rating. Happy to hear that you enjoy the app. Thank you so much for your support. Our entire team at GemPages ASIA greatly appreciate it.

Babyous Fashion

The app itself is great. You have the possibility to customize everything as you wish, even more. But what impressed me the most was the customer service. The employee Tom has done an incredible job. He sometimes worked late into the night on one and the same problem. You can only wish for customer service like that.

April 17, 2021

Thank you so much for this stunning review. We really appreciate you being a customer and helping to share the word about us. We’re here for you anytime!

The Hot Dad Store

GemPages is awesome. It's so user friendly and I was surprised how quick I learned it. There was a few things that I could not figure out, and all I had to do was send a chat and support (Tom) fixed it right away. Super satisfied.

Home Sweet Home Blessings

GemPages is a great way to be able to take boring Shopify themes and make them yours. While I am still getting the hand of the platform it's super easy to use. Ken over at GemPages has been super helpful in guiding us on how to use the platform. I would like for the support team to be available more during the day, but they are great to work with! Highly recommend using this platform.

BeLIFTED Botanicals

Gem Pages has been a wonderful tool to allow me to edit my website easily and make changes as needed with no coding necessary. I am very glad I have it. Their support is also very responsive and was able to fix an issue I had quickly and easily-

Thelastcable

I love gempages! By far the best landing page builder, the support is fast, responsive, and very helpful. They go above and beyond. The pre-made templates are good, there are constant updates and new cool features such as A/B testing, new integrations all the time to help boost AOV, conversion rate, etc There's lots of great tutorials on youtube of how to use the gempages page editor, it works without any glitches unlike the other editors I've tried, and you can customise everything, how it looks on mobile, desktop, etc, the possibilities are endless and it's really easy to get the hang of

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 226 227