Rise.ai: Gift Cards & Loyalty

Rise.ai: Gift Cards & Loyalty

From $19.99/month. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
July 26, 2022

Rise agents provide swift and informed support! And always pleasant to interact with. Thanks for all your help!

A.P.C.
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
Rise.ai replied July 29, 2022

Thank you for your feedback! We are pleased to know that our friendly support team was able to help you efficiently. Hit us up should need help with anything else!

July 15, 2022

We installed this app recently and we are really impressed. The support team is super helpful and quick on their responses. Highly recommended app!

Wordsworth Books
South Africa
Time spent using app: 3 days
Rise.ai replied July 21, 2022

We're glad to know that you had a positive experience!
Should you require assistance with anything in the future, our friendly support team would be ready to help! :)

July 13, 2022

Amazing product and really great customer service. Worked w me to correct an error I had made on my account.

Alltruists
Time spent using app: About 1 year
Rise.ai replied July 14, 2022

Thank you for your review! It's great to see that the Support Team was able to help you efficiently. Should you require further assistance in the future, we're here to help!

July 11, 2022

I love that this app offers a great customer journey with their loyalty rewards. The gift card features are a wonderful bonus and the customer support when I have had some questions has been amazing!

Fire-Made Art by Shauna Liora
Time spent using app: 5 months
Rise.ai replied July 14, 2022

Thank you for this amazing feedback!
We are delighted to know that you are loving the app and that you received immediate assistance from our Support Team.
Should you need help with anything, please do not hesitate to reach out. Cheers!

June 28, 2022

Great place for referrals and rewards - simple UI and quick customer support. I like having everything in one easy app.

Flora Sophia Botanicals
Time spent using app: 1 day
Rise.ai replied June 29, 2022

Wow! We're blushing :)
Thank you for your review! We're here to help if anything else comes up.

June 28, 2022

I reached out to the Rise team with an issue I was having with another app company and they resolved it instantly . Great support !!

All Fresh Seafood
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
Rise.ai replied June 28, 2022

Thank you for the review! We are thrilled that we were able to help you with everything!

June 28, 2022

App is easy to use and allowed us to migrate existing gift cards over to Shopify/Rise seamlessly. Customer service is also top notch, replies are always super prompt and helpful! Would recommend for sure.

Domo at Home
Time spent using app: 4 days

Hi there,
Thank you for your feedback and we're happy we were able to help with your migration!
Please reach out to us at any time if there is anything else we can assist you with.

Edited June 29, 2022

Their Customer Service is very fast and helpful! The option to send the gift card as a gift is super helpful and has made our customer service questions around gift cards decrease significantly. What could be better - having the ability to see the message on the checkout page and order confirmation email so people can be sure their message went through. Sometimes people have trouble sending/receiving gift cards, so having the option to send confirmation emails to the person who sent the gift card would be helpful.

Diaspora Co.
Time spent using app: 11 months
Rise.ai replied June 28, 2022

Thank you for your kind review!

Note the unlike what you've mentioned, customers can see the gift card greeting details on the checkout page, and the buyer does receive a confirmation email once a gift card is purchased and sent.

I've sent you an email and will be happy to assist with any questions or doubts you may have!

Thanks,

Itay
Head of CS

June 24, 2022

Great customer service. All the Rise.ai agents are helpful, quick, and very knowledgeable. Well designed app with essential features to give your clients an experience they would want to repeat.

Dermalhealthstore™
South Africa
Time spent using app: About 1 year
Rise.ai replied June 24, 2022

Thank you for your feedback! We are delighted to know that you're having a great experience with both the Rise.ai app and our Customer Support team.

June 22, 2022

John was amazing....helped answers 1000 different questions i threw at him and ensured I was well serviced! Only been using the software for 48hrs and already seeing the value back to my business.

Fore Fathers
Time spent using app: About 16 hours
Rise.ai replied June 24, 2022

Thank you for the amazing review and for acknowledging our Support Team's efficient customer service!
Your feedback is very much appreciated!