Giftship | Smart Gift Options

Giftship | Smart Gift Options

by Gist Applications

Gift Messages, Upsells, Datepicker, Multi-Address Checkouts...

Ellana Cosmetics

responsive at first, but I can't reach them anymore, we are having trouble fetching the gift message order attributes.

December 8, 2020

Hi there!

Sorry that you had trouble getting a hold of us - I think that due to timezone differences we may not have been in the office yet after the weekend.

I do know that we have been in communication with you to resolve your issue, however, please feel free to reach out to us any time at support@gist-apps.com.

BVstylez

Thought this was a game changer for the holidays. Support started to respond and I felt base on their last email they were annoyed with my questions which I've asked for 4-days straight and was told: "Some due diligence is required here - I've outlined specifically where you can access the different templates, so I'm going to ask that you try a few out prior to requesting further assistance here." I reached out to Shopify support thinking maybe I was indeed the problem. Well they understood what I was asking while Giftship did not or choose to ignore. Basically the app works fine enough with multi-shipping and leaving give messages. Unfortunately the problem is the gift messages are printed as ONE Packing List, their program do not have a way for you to print each gift message separately for that one order. What's the point of shipping 4-packages to 4-different people but the packing list has ALL 4 Gift Messages listed!!! If there is a way to resolve this we do not know but at this point it doesn't matter anymore. We've removed this app and found another company with Gift Messages.

December 8, 2020

Hi Guerline,

I'm sorry that you feel we did not assist you well enough. We did draw our exactly how you can accomplish what you were asking for, which is done using the built in "Print with Giftship" feature.

When you have your items configured to capture the message once per product, you can print those messages individually - on separate pages - using the bulk printing templates in Giftship's order printer. The regular packing slip templates show all of the messages once per line.

Ddecorations

Most features are locked out, unless you pay the top tiered pricing. Only wanted the date picker and message which is offered in the first package, but the editing features are locked behind it. Defeating the purpose of even having them.

December 2, 2019

Hi there!

I know that this is from quite a while ago, but since we are now able to reply to reviews, I wanted to let you know that we have made quite a number of changes to how the plans work since this was posted.

On the "Basic" plan, you have full access to all features, with the exception of upsells and Google autocomplete. This means that controls for the datepicker, gift messages, and shipping to multiple addresses are fully enabled on all plans. The "Standard" plan has all features above, plus one click upsells and product upsells. The "Business" plan enables Google's address autocomplete feature.

We'd be more than happy to go through this with you if you are willing to give Giftship another chance! Please feel free to reach out to us at support@appsbypix.com if you would like to get set up!