Glow: Loyalty Points & Rewards

Glow: Loyalty Points & Rewards

by Glow Loyalty

Smart & Seamless: Loyalty Points, Rewards & Referrals

teSelskabet

This app really does what it promises with no hazzle and trouble. It is straight forward and best of all customizable and translatable. Support is useful.

Tipsy Hues

I've tried all the top rated and popular rewards apps on Shopify and this is by far the best one. Easy to set up and customize, beautiful layout, no ridiculous or hidden fees, what's not to love?

Glitter N Glitz Designs

This app is so easy to use and set up. My customers love it! The customer service dept is very helpful and fast responding. Highly recommend.

Danielle Frylinck Design

I am loving this app so so so much! It's easy to use and I like the look of it. My customers are also getting really excited!

MeatworksAfrica

The app is perfect for a micro start up like ours. I liked that the pricing was fair and I was not really losing out on features using the free plan. Once my customer base grows, I will be able to seamlessly jump to the next tier plan at a reasonable price.

Easy to set up, allows for me to use my own colours and logos. The customer service was also excellent when I was first comparing different options!

The Pittsburgh Juice Company

Glow has proven to be the solution for translating our rather complex loyalty program from Square POS to Shopify POS. The flexibility of how points are earned (collection based, rule based of by dollars spent) allows us to integrate our online and in store loyalty rewards, along with tracking a customer credit program that is unique to our industry. The support staff is responsive and extremely helpful. Since it's a relatively new software, things change and develop pretty rapidly with Glow. I have been mostly impressed with how they have dealt with nuances and issues that have come up so far.

Costiera Caffè & Design

I really love this app! It looks great and professional and my customers love this. Also the team is so helpful and kind. They always answer to all my questions and help me in figuring out the best solution for my website. A great experience for me and my staff.

June 16, 2020

Thanks for the great review, we're thrilled you're enjoying Glow and are here if you need support.

Juno CR

Very happy with how it works, it was easy to set up and I could translate every last little message into Spanish.

June 16, 2020

Thanks for reviewing Glow Loyalty for Shopify. We love international businesses and designed glow to be 100% translatable for this very reason. If there is anything we can do to help in the future, please don't hesitate to ask.

Nudge Boutique

I love this app.

All the features in the free app are perfect for a small indie brand like me. I am proud to offer Glow loyalty program to my customers.

Many of the free features you have with Glow you normally have to pay for with other apps, and they often want you to make a big financial jump to gain access to them.

These type of apps dont' feel as if they are designed for small businesses that are growing slowly and steadily. Glow has obvisouly recognised this gap and got it right.

I am not a techie person, but I found it easy to use and navigate.

I love the fact that I can offer VIP features and that I can manually add points to customer's acounts - an important feature as I also have return customers visit me at Gift Fairs.

The refer a friend reward options are fantastic too.

All round happy, so program is up and running on my website now :)

June 16, 2020

Thanks so much for the thoughtful review. We're glad you agree that Glow provides value to businesses using Shopify, especially when compared to some of the competing loyalty/referral apps. If we can do anything to serve you further, please let us know.

llamasfeas

Tried a bunch of different apps for a rewards program and quickly fell in love with this Glow. App is clean, easy to use, very easy to setup and figure out, in addition friendly and prompt customer service. Can't go wrong

Previous 1 3 4