Affiliate Marketing Goaffpro

Affiliate Marketing Goaffpro

by GoAffPro

Goaffpro - Professional affiliate marketing app (FREE)

Fresh Edze

I have installed it. Now I have planned to go more with it. it has a lot of free. I am loving it. i hope my store will grow fast with this help.

Charlestine & Company

So far this has been the best set up process I have ever experienced for a Shopify app. Well done to its creators. Hopefully the service is as seamless as the installation. Thank you for blessing us with the creation of this app.

ECOVIBE

Thank you very much for translating the app to Dutch, will start working now, installing the app went perfect.

Bexon Jewelry

Was looking for a free affiliate app and this one is super easy to set up, and has the customization options I was looking for. Literally just installed it, now to get some affiliates!

Pets and Pet Lovers

Great free affiliate app. The best free app so far in shopify.
if you just start a shopify store you have to try this app. it will save you a lot of money.

Marvel Hairs

The tutorial and set up was very easy to understand. It's the best affordable affiliate app in Shopify, from their free and paid plan. Their free plan gives you more than enough features to get started having affiliates and their paid plan is affordable enough to jump in once you get established.

Slenderella

So easy, love it! Can't wait to have ut fully functioning and creating even more sales. Much Love!!!

Adult Planet

So far, I've installed and set up the app. Really impressed with how flipping easy this is! I'm totally new to AM and this app hits the spot. Thank you, creators, I'm really grateful for this opportunity you've provided to grow my small business

Nap Chief

Was looking for a beginner affiliate program that's affordable and came across this app. They more than delivered my expectations. And Anuj from support was lightening quick to have my affiliate program up and running. Must have app!

Rw conect

super facil de usar e entender, e ainda é responsivo ao seu negócio possi recomendo a todos a usarem!