Affiliate Marketing Goaffpro

Affiliate Marketing Goaffpro

by GoAffPro

Goaffpro - Professional affiliate marketing app (FREE)

Order Fulfillment

The developer did a real nice job building this app. Their support response was very quick. I see no reason to give them anything other than 5 stars! Now www.joeyhemp.com has an affiliate program! Ta-dah!!

GamingNeeds

This app is just the best for this price, other affiliate apps are expensive as hell. There's a lot of functionality and the support is also very fast and really helpful.

Automotive Excellence

Really easy to setup and professional. Best Shopify App I have used as far as setup goes. I have not used the app to do more than setup, but based on the setup experience I am happy with it! ThaInk You! *****

MasaiQueen

Just got the app and so far it's looking promising. It's very simple to setup and get going. WIll provide updates as I learn more.

Luxury by Sofia - Organic & Natural Cosmetics, Skin Care

So far the app has been great, easy to setup and it explains everything really well. I will begin using it immediately

Tiger Lilly

This app is helpful and pertinent in growing one's business. Also, the support is quick to answer and to help.

Klarity Kosmetics

So far so good with the app. Its pretty easy to work as well and my affiliates didn't have any issues with signing up.

Baby Ninja

There is no better app that this to create an affiliate marketing program on your Shopify store. The support is crazy fast and spot on to solve my queries. My affiliates are signing up with no issues. Thumbs up!

WILFRIEDandCO

Good app, fit all my requirements and the support is really fast, i recommend a lot this app ! Thanks you team !

West Virginia Wholesale

I originally wrote a pretty negative review, but the developer was nice enough to respond quickly and politely and then walk me through the confusion points by email. The app does in fact appear to be everything it says and after playing with it does everything it says very well. Sorry for the confusion!