Affiliate Marketing Goaffpro

Affiliate Marketing Goaffpro

by GoAffPro

Goaffpro - Professional affiliate marketing app (FREE)

The Pets Lab

Working great for me so far, making good money through affiliate partners through instagram, 100% would recommend

Stripped Beauty

This is great, I cant believe this app is free! super happy to have this and excited to grow my store!!

B2U-Europe

extremely easy to understand.
I Did get a little confused with DNS, TXT etc.
A short email request asking for help and I
received exact instructions to follow within
a few minutes.
Thanks to Anuj at support, I'm up and running in no time at all..

متجر اكسسواري

It's excellent, excellent, very excellent

Easy to install and use

I highly recommend it

.........................................

Ravers Culture

Great App And Its For FREE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Incorporate Skin

I really like this app, it thought to be about what affiliates are and how to benefit, the set up was amazing an extremely helpful

WoodShak

trying this app out. Set up was very easy and they have a nice interface for the affiliates page. so far so good.

Blaser Bling

super simple set up, everything is seeming to work correctly, much better pricing than any other aff app on shopify

Order Fulfillment

The developer did a real nice job building this app. Their support response was very quick. I see no reason to give them anything other than 5 stars! Now www.joeyhemp.com has an affiliate program! Ta-dah!!

GamingNeeds

This app is just the best for this price, other affiliate apps are expensive as hell. There's a lot of functionality and the support is also very fast and really helpful.