Affiliate Marketing Goaffpro

Affiliate Marketing Goaffpro

by GoAffPro

Goaffpro - Professional affiliate marketing app (FREE)

Miaella Marie

Super easy to set up with detailed explanations step by step! Quick follow up and very easy to add to my site!

Omnibron Inc. / Fozzy Football Store

Well - haven’t used this app yet but the installation and set up was easy as 1-2-3. It has all the features I need.

papysshop

I used this program and really like it will highly recommend it it's a great program to use I've also been a affiliate at myself really works and gray the app!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Keenesclothing

Loving this app so far. Really like all of the robust information that helps my affiliates understand their customer base. I highly suggest this app.

Hangry Woof

This is a great app! Easy to use and works well with our other Shopify apps like Recharge, Gems, and others. Additionally, the Goaffpro team is quick to respond to questions and issues. I'm having a great experience so far hence a 5-star rating!

SportSA

Great app! I started using it last month and it has been working perfectly. We have increased sales by using this app.

Modern Gentlemen Presets

I've enjoyed every aspect of the app so far. It's very full-featured, easy to use, and does everything I need and more :)

Blackthief

Really easy to setup ! and understand the basics of this app haven't yet got any affiliates but i think i will get many positively !

Bijoux DYA

application au top,facile a configurer et surtout tres abordable et plan gratuit disponible!!!!!!!
franchement je la conseille a toutes les boutique qui veulent faire du marketing d'influence ou faire la pub de leurs site sans debourser des milliers d'euros!!!

Poplinen

This is a phenomenal app for affiliate marketing and direct sales! I recommend it to all of my clients wanting to do community marketing that have existing stores in Shopify!