Affiliate Marketing Goaffpro

Affiliate Marketing Goaffpro

by GoAffPro

Goaffpro - Professional affiliate marketing app (FREE)

WSKshoping.com

Free but easy, efficiency to use. there are several reports to track the result, they very useful for business to know the growth.

BHT Gaming

It is currently integrated in our store, and it is perfect! It's smooth, clean, and works perfect! There is no improvements I would suggest for this app.

MHGboutique

One of the most brilliant apps i've ever used for our online store, we are actually building a huge community with the help of it. The support is very quick and professional too.

Hilbanks Bel Air

It is the perfect app I was looking for. Simple to use, creates homepage for affiliates, everything works so smoothly. Own branding is possible, too. As soon as I will be able to pay for full version each month, I'll do it. It's not expensive but we are trying to keep all the costs at the minimum at the moment. Definitely recommend. Keep up the good work. Thank you.

Shopskinava

This app is extremely intuitive and easy to setup compared to some other apps ive tried. I have yet to onboard any affiliates but so far, this app is promising. Also the customer support were awesome and respond very quickly to inquiries.

Marvie Beauty

The app is amazing. It is easy to use and has everything I needed. I would fully recommend it as it is better than other paid apps I have used.

The Creative Pioneer

I have not used yet but the set us was awesome, very well guided and thorough, now to get some partners to work with!

cozyeezys

i used this app to create my affiliate program, so fast and easy to set up, you just have to follow a simple guide.

Troo Cocktails

Set up was easy and guided fully through including test purchase with dummy account. Looking forward to it.

AZ skin

Tanta roba devo ammetterlo! l'ho usata per l'influencer marketing ed è davvero tanta tanta roba la consiglio a tuttti, altro che affiliately